2009 Rumours

Guest Spiral_Low

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that graspop lineup, id love to see Blind Guardian added, would be awesome low on the main stage.

And yes ... Just cross anything that can be crossed for Anthrax!!!

Ah right i didn't know download had got itself another outdoor stage, didn't know anyone that went to 08 lol, althought my mate said the crush for korn in 07 was pretty brutal what with mcr not going down well.

I'd say the point still stands though, the prodigy should be headlining the main stage if they play. I'd argue they were bigger than tool when they headlined amongst others (And i'm a massive tool fan lol, it's too easy to take a swipe at lostprophets though as they're the smallest headliner download has had by a country mile).

Some scary stuff printed in this months metal hammer, apparently Machine Head, Ac/Dc and Lamb of God are a no.

But what scares me the most was an interview conducted with Bullet For My Valentine asking them whether they think they are "worthy enough to headline download?" to which they replied "We'll have to wait and see if the offer comes in"...................

Some scary stuff printed in this months metal hammer, apparently Machine Head, Ac/Dc and Lamb of God are a no.

But what scares me the most was an interview conducted with Bullet For My Valentine asking them whether they think they are "worthy enough to headline download?" to which they replied "We'll have to wait and see if the offer comes in"...................

Btw metal hammer's website says LOG are heavily rumoured so that would be more up to date than the magazine!

As for BFMV, well Opeth have said headlining hammerfest means they can't to Download, so I think that would apply to them as well.

lucky you, i can't afford it :'(

lucking forward to seeing LoG again though, even if i am seeing them at defenders of the faith too :lol:

Edited by Spiral_Low

Thats a great point about Hammerfest and BFMV, that eases my worries :lol:

I can't wait for the first announcement now, not too far away!!