11. After The Flesh - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult

12. Snakerider - The Jesus And Mary Chain

13. Time Baby III - Medicine

14. It Can't Rain All The Time - Jane Siberry

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' last night on Sky. What a load of pish that was. I was expecting it to be pretty good.

Not too fussed about Tropic Thunder. Superbad was good but I didn't find it as hilarious as many did so if T.T. isn't as good then I can wait a few months until it appears on Sky.

Where the hell are Trey Parker and Matt Stone when you need them? I haven't pissed myself at a comedy movie since Team America. There have been some decent comedies, but I'm still waiting for the next Team America that'll just make me laugh from beginning to end.

Where the hell are Trey Parker and Matt Stone when you need them? I haven't pissed myself at a comedy movie since Team America. There have been some decent comedies, but I'm still waiting for the next Team America that'll just make me laugh from beginning to end.
Edited by sifimaster

No,ask anyone who knows me,i'm the most up for it party guy there is who is often cracking jokes.

I just thought 'Team America' was over hyped,piss poor,self indulgent w*nk.

I truely have no idea why people find it funny and when mates make references from it i'm non the wiser.I ask them to explain how it's funny and just look puzzled by their responses.