Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched The Strangers last night. I f**kin loved it. Dunno if its been discussed already, but the tension was awesome. It was creepy as hell for a good hour. The ending was a little bit of an anticlimax IMHO, but I can forgive it that for the fact that the good hour was so good.

major spoiler here.

Liv Tyler - "Why are you doing this?"

The Strangers "Because you were (at) home"

Last night I bought The Crow for £2 from Tesco!!!! AND American Psycho for £3! Sometimes I do love Tesco :rolleyes:

I have seen The Crow but it was many many moons ago when I was a child. I've been trying to find a cheap copy for ages and then last night there it was, beaming at me with it's £2 price tag. I can't wait to watch it, I've waited years. I even bought the soundtrack to the film ages ago :)

Last night I bought The Crow for £2 from Tesco!!!! AND American Psycho for £3! Sometimes I do love Tesco :)

I have seen The Crow but it was many many moons ago when I was a child. I've been trying to find a cheap copy for ages and then last night there it was, beaming at me with it's £2 price tag. I can't wait to watch it, I've waited years. I even bought the soundtrack to the film ages ago :rolleyes: