SOS Masterticket - HELP!

Guest catherineboro

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope people don't mind me putting this in here.

I have two camping tickets for Stafford available at face value (£150) that i suppose people may now be interested in.

You can either collect them from me in South Manchester all day tomorrow or at the festival early evening (leaving here about 3 so hope to be there about 5ish!)

PM me if interested, i'm going down the pub now though so won't get back to anyone until later tonight

Hard luck on everyone who bought from SOS, feel sorry for everybody out there and there's still going to be hundreds more people let down at Leeds next week ;)

Edited by loscfestivals

Hi all,

my friend who bought the tickets has just spoken to them at SOS and we have arranged to pick them up from V on Friday night .... our tickets are day tickets for Saturday, but we don't live too far away so not too far to drive for us - if we have any probs getting them then I will make sure to post on here so that anyone else can be alerted and maybe not make a wasted journey on Saturday . Good luck everyone ;)

Everyone im in the same boat as you lot but i think everyone should just chill.

No one has any proof about this company is bad and tbh. i feel really confident about these people as ive read a post about a guy who was in the same situation for T in the park. He said he arrived there with the Sosmasterticket representative waiting there with everyones tickets and they went in fine. Untill im proven wrong on friday morning when i go to pick my tickets up i remain to be on there side and actually be possitive in this situation. !

Richard Barker is the name I got too, so will be interested to see if you get your tickets. A heads up post would be awesome. I too am fairly confident that we may get them as they have always answered my calls too, and gave me the same information you have just spoken of. But failing that I suppose I will try get a couple of tickets at the venue. Credit card company said as long as I turn up to see if they are there and get a witness (policeman etc) then will be refunded anyway.

Any suggestions?? i have just gotton the same email and sick as f**k!! spoke to jay today and he said yeah ring back at 6!! guess wot - no reply!!! whats peoples plan then? im travelling from durham on the train and dont want to be stuck! is it even worth bothering to travel down? what a bunch of dirty lying thieving b******s!!!! furious!!

Jane.......were you booked for Chelmsford or Staffordshire?

We bought two tickets for staffordshire and got told they'd be there from 8am tomoro mornin.

News is that they didn't show up tonight when they promised they would to people.

The Jay O'Neil isn'y even answerin his phone!! I'm annoyed.

Jane.......were you booked for Chelmsford or Staffordshire?

We bought two tickets for staffordshire and got told they'd be there from 8am tomoro mornin.

News is that they didn't show up tonight when they promised they would to people.

The Jay O'Neil isn'y even answerin his phone!! I'm annoyed.

Well we've bought them on a Visa Card so I'm not too sure how the situation goes.

I suppose everyone who has been scammed go to the police and report it? If a mass of people reported it they could check accounts connected to the one which recieved our money.

I think I'm gonna drive down tomoro anyway as there is a SLIM chance. Very slim.

I am going to be at the main gates at 2.30pm tomorrow - also going to report this to virgin and get a rep to meet me, if we take a receipts they might issue passes - I have run out of ideas but worth ago - I am in Murcia in 2 weeks and going to kick the living shit out of them....if they turn up !!