SOS Masterticket - HELP!

Guest catherineboro

I'm so upset it's a joke! Why do people do this????? Paid my money to SOS back in March and been looking forward to this ever since! As I have said in my previous post, they did promise tickets would go out - now I hear from members on hear an email has gone out saying that they couldn't supply!! I never got the email to say to pick them up from Hylands park, so I doubt I'll receive this one!!!

I have phoned my credit card company and they have told the the transaction is too old to re-claim, but am to call back tomorrow to double check!!

I have learnt a very valuable lesson from this, but I did originally try and book from a offical outlet but they had sold out within hours of going on sale!!

If someone wouldn't mind forwarding that email to me about not being able to supply tickets, I may be able to use that to claim back my money - it's worth a shot! My email address is crazyjoey17@hotmail.com

I too have spent time waiting around hylands this evening, being moved from enterance to enterance in search of "Richard Barker" and am still in shock that i'm not going V this year!!! ;)

£550 down the pan........

Please if anyone hears anything new, please post it on hear!!!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the V festival promoters, They announce in a blaze of mass publicity "V Festival Sells out in 10 seconds" or however long, KNOWING FULL WELL they have further allocations of tickets to sell at face value later on, in the mean time people feel their only hope of a ticket, is to go to unnofficial sources. I feel sorry for you, but you should always wait for further allocations of tickets to be released.

Edited by yellowbedwetter

Have tried all night with them. loads of people I have spoke to have had the "sorry were shit " emailnow they just disapear. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Remember every tout just wants to make 50 quid, dont pay over the odds and dont buy a fake. V do have some responsibility and google who they bought a sponsored link off. I hope someone finds these w**kers.

Unfortunatly - these guys do this for a living. Selling football tickets is illegal, but the government has decided not to make re-selling concert tickets illegal.

So....every year there are a bunch of these agencies, every year they fail to deliver and make off with a bunch of peoples money before closing down and every year a new crop (run by the same people) re-appears.

List so far is:

SOS Ticketmaster, readingfestivaltickets.co.uk, leedsfestival.net, Westminster Events, Get Me Tickets , Splendid Tickets, Herts Box Office, Click For Tickets, RIP OFF ALERT - london ticket shop - RIP OFF ALERT, anyworldwideevent.com, ticketssoldout.co.uk, TicketSolutions, Tickettout.com, TicketsUK, Double 8 Tickets, RIP OFF ALERT - london ticket shop - RIP OFF ALERT, BritishConcerts.com, getmetickets - WILL RIP YOU OFF - WILL RIP YOU OFF - WILL RIP YOU OFF - WILL RIP YOU OFF - WILL RIP YOU OFF,Tickettout.com, No1soldoutevents.com, Sold Out Events, Tickets UK, Click for Tickets , Herts Box Office, rip-off alert - rip-off alert - Xclusiveticket.com - rip-off alert - rip-off alert - Xclusiveticket.com - rip-off alert, Summer Festival Tickets.com, Corporate Box Office, Ticket 4-you, Euro team,Everysell.com, Anyticket.com, Getmein.com,showtime, Tickco.com, London Ticket Express, thieving sumbags - thieving sumbags - thieving sumbags - thieving sumbags - thieving sumbags - summerfestivaltickets.com - thieving scumbags - thieving scumbags - thieving scumbags - thieving scumbags - thieving scumbags, ticket2bethere.co.uk

Some of these are probably flagged up by e-festivals, so you can't even mention them here without text to tell you that they're a rip-off. Sorry, but they've made their money, and they'll be back next year to make more. Until the law changes they'll just change the company name and do it again.

Hi all,

Been watching this thread leading upto the V festival to see if people got their tickets. I'm one of many who has bought tickets for other concerts from SOS Masterticket (Barry Manilow in December... I know... I know... don't take the p*ss).

Spoke to Barclays Debit Card services a month back with my concerns after purchase and they have a 'non receipt of goods' charge back system.

Apparantly with Barclays Debit card transactions you can claim after 30 days of date of transaction and before 90 days after it I believe if you don't get your goods. Forget all the T&C's on the SOS site, rights and wrongs - if you are a Barclays customer - just claim it back NOW if you can.

I spoke to Barclays today to start the process. They told me they are now well aware of SOS Masterticket and they are fielding a lot of calls about the V Festival tickets and starting charge back proceedures for customers who are ringing them. Barclays are sending me forms to fill in and then once sent back, refund will take around 6 to 10 days.

So, it seems that Barclays are a very good bank to have a debit card with as this kind of protection is normally only available on Credit Cards?

Good luck everybody.

Unless it was SOS Masterticket's intention to collect as much as possible and do a runner, they have made a huge mistake in not ristricting sales to numbers they knew they had a good chance of supplying. Just collecting 'unlimited' orders in the hope they could supply was absolute madness.

I would also assume that they will be going to the wall rather quickly now banks are starting to charge back, something which will snowball beyond just the current festival event cash they are hoarding.

Long term I think there are moves to further regulate 'second hand' / tout tickets sales and I think that would be a good move given the ease at which anyone can put up a legitimate looking website to sell tickets they don't actually have.

This has to be the end of SOS Masterticket - there are absolutely no reports of ANYONE getting tickets from these people and I've looked everywhere. I am sure who ever is behind this are already planning to put up another ticket site as we speak (if not already).

Cheers,

Matt.

Well, I think it's fair to say everyone here has accepted that they will not be getting their tickets from SOS Masterticket !!!!!! Only chance is to get them on the gate from people selling... it's a hard lessen learned - never ever ever will I attempt to buy through an internet site that is not an authorised outlet.

DO NOT USE SOSMASTER TICKET

I HAVE PAID £540 ON FRIDAY FOR 3 TICKETS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT A MOBILE NUMBER TODAY OUTSIDE THE FESTVAL...

I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AT 7.10PM LAST NIGHT.....HOW DARE THEY !!!!

Block 2, Second Floor, Door B

CL.Darsena 122B

San Javier

Murcia

30739.ES

To V Festival Customer

It is our duty to inform you that we are unable to for fill any remaining orders for V Festival Tickets-Camping or otherwise.

Negotiations with the promoters of the V Festival this year have broken down and for reasons we cannot disclose they are unwilling to provide us with the remaining tickets for the event.

Please be assured that each and every one of our customers will be refunded in full onto the card paid with no later than Friday 29th August.

Obviously we are aware that many of you have made travel arrangements and various other financial outlays in order to attend the Festival and from Tuesday 19th August we will be looking at compensation packages for individual cases to reimburse any costs incurred.

We deeply regret that we have let our customers down and we cannot apologise enough for this immeasurable inconvenience.

If you are still hoping to attend the Festival it will be possible to purchase tickets for the event from sources other than us, including the Box Office and people selling unwanted tickets.

Once again my sincerest apologies,

Christopher Stock

Managing Director

SOSMASTERTICKET.SL

I blame the V festival promoters, They announce in a blaze of mass publicity "V Festival Sells out in 10 seconds" or however long, KNOWING FULL WELL they have further allocations of tickets to sell at face value later on, in the mean time people feel their only hope of a ticket, is to go to unnofficial sources. I feel sorry for you, but you should always wait for further allocations of tickets to be released.
Edited by funkymp

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to hear scum like that have ripped you all off. Im fortunate not to be in your position but I have friends who have been scammed by these scrotums and therefore I've just done a couple of minutes research.

Name & Registered Office:

SOS MASTER TICKETS LIMITED

2ND FLOOR 145-157 ST JOHNS STREET

LONDON

EC1V 4PY

Company No. 06548199

Date of Incorporation: 28/03/2008

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

None Supplied

Hope this info is useful, make their lives hell.

All the best

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to hear scum like that have ripped you all off. Im fortunate not to be in your position but I have friends who have been scammed by these scrotums and therefore I've just done a couple of minutes research.

Name & Registered Office:

SOS MASTER TICKETS LIMITED

2ND FLOOR 145-157 ST JOHNS STREET

LONDON

EC1V 4PY

Company No. 06548199

Date of Incorporation: 28/03/2008

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

None Supplied

Hope this info is useful, make their lives hell.

All the best

Edited by funkymp

quick google on that address - brings up some company called enable-uk enable pdf thing

Enable UK, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY

Telephone: 0845 310 8336 Web Site: www.enable-uk.co.uk Email: info@enable-uk.co.uk

there is a phone number there and the address is the same..........

edit2 : yahoo answers has this number listed for sos master tickets 020 7978 0136

The chances are being in central London there are probably a number of different companies on the second floor, all occupying different offices as you all prob know they are all massive buildings. So Enable UK probably is a totally separate company, so I wouldn't advise ringing their number. Either go down there or get a small claims court summons served on them if the money doesn't get refunded then they'll have to not only pay the money back, but your costs and possibly interest.
Edited by funkymp

yeah it seems there a lot of companies on that floor - http://www.londononline.co.uk/area/Floor_EC1V/.

just took out their contact info just incase people decide to ring them up and bitch down the phone at them even though its a different company.

wouldn't be surprised if SOS don't actually exist there at all, they don't seem to be listed as being there

They are an officially registered company, that info I put on is from the companies house website. They do exist but when it suits them, they will rely on people paying by credit card and getting money back that way and then not bothering to chase them, and for those who haven't paid by credit card they just rely on them giving up. My advice is don't, I make every effort when it comes to scum like this, last time I got ripped off for £48 I spent 3 months trying to get the money back, I pestered them constantly on 3 different email addresses, rang them constantly, emailed their accountants eventually they were sick of me and paid up............
Edited by funkymp