eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wont work!! i am well up for it but it wont work. every dick head from every where will be running on kicking the ball and just trying to play. which is fair enough really, but might give some peeps the hump.

Ahhh Imagine how cool it would be if there was like 40 of us playing the football and like 900 people watching the game and no1 getting involved other than the people put down, ahh that would be pretty cool!..

HHmmm but its more than likely going to be turning into a big rugby match and pissed up blokes running around half naked, ah this is going to be sooo funny haha! :lol:

'Bezdad' what a brill name. Are you related to the Ryder family of Happy Mondays fame?

Good to have you on board, whether you have Spanish/Latino blood OR Celtic blood, you are welcome brother.

another recruit to R.O.t.W. should keep both sides balanced on numbers.

Chazeboy> have you added him to list?

(back to first page to check)

I'm Welsh, with Scottish parentage, so given the incredible quality of football in both countries, that should hopefully give you an idea of my abilities...!

And my dog's called Bez, after the Mondays dancing loon. I met him once (Bez, not my dog) whilst we were both a bit er, refreshed, and tried to explain that he has a retriever/collie cross named in his honour. It really was one of those conversations that I think we both wished I hadn't started... ;)

I'm Welsh, with Scottish parentage, so given the incredible quality of football in both countries, that should hopefully give you an idea of my abilities...!

And my dog's called Bez, after the Mondays dancing loon. I met him once (Bez, not my dog) whilst we were both a bit er, refreshed, and tried to explain that he has a retriever/collie cross named in his honour. It really was one of those conversations that I think we both wished I hadn't started... :lol:

Edited by Chazeboy

Remember Ryan Giggs is Welsh (well, he's as Welsh as I am Irish!) and considered by many to be as talented as George Best! (in one half of Manchester Anyway)

There are plenty of talented Welsh & Scottish players. If we had Spurs defenders Alan Hutton & Gareth Bale in our side & playing fit I'd be very happy. But then I wouldn't get into the side! :O

And Craig Bellamy up front with a young Ally McCoist would make us invincible.

Hogga's England side would be scared running! :(

running scared!, don't you mean running rings around you and scoring effortlessly. :(

The Mighty Blackpool have Barnsley this weekend!, Should be a 3 pointer hopefully!. Yeah played pretty damn good eh!, Theo walcott jesus hes a wonderkid, Not just cause he bagged 3 goals but the shear speed an skill is nearly as good as mine!

Come on you pool.

Hmm well i'm off to work to leave you all in piece and quiet at last! :(