Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

It don’t matter what you wear,

What matters, if you dare,

Come along with out a care,

And get off your tits, and with us all share,

A night of decadence and ********

Can anyone think of a rhyming word to insert ?

Or finish the whole sorry arsed attempt of a peom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stab

i was wondering if we should have a little theme song to sing as we wait in line at pussy parlor or at the initial meet to ensure that people at least hear where we are if they can't see where we are

the only thing that comes into my head is

sandi thom - i wish i was a punk rock girl with flowers in my hair

pink - trouble

i can print out the lyrics

anyone else have any thoughts or is this a really really bad idea :D

Good one Venus, fits right in, :D still the only despair I'll be feeling is Monday afternoon, thinking of work again the next day

if i wrote 'a letter' on my hand no-one would see it it's too small

cant we all do something simple to recognise eachother like....ummmm writing a letter on the back of our hand or something???
Edited by venuss

i shall bring a red rose :D

i don't have a lapel tho

So nobody fancies the idea of a red rose in the lapel then!

Isn't this a standard thing to wear when meeting somebody new for the first time :D

Edited by venuss

I think a big PP for pussy parlure would be good...... you could write it in eyeliner or charcoal if you didnt have a pen :D or just a big X ???

a red rose is a excellant idea but i dont have a lapel or a red rose xx

lol I was only thinking about this today when I was sorting through all my clothes to take when my friend chirped up "how will you know who is who amongst all the folk at the cider bus?" and we had a laugh about wearing a carnation in my hair or waving a flag! But with festival attire anything goes so there would probably be ever so many people doing that anyway....could lead to some awkward moments!!

A letter on the back of the hand sounds like a good plan to me though.

Judging by the amount of cider I have stored away in the cellar (I live above a pub) I reckon I could keep the cider bus going for some time should they run out *scratches head thinking about how I'm going to get it from the car to the camp in as few trips as possible

Woo hoo almost two days to go!!

Thanks Stab

i was wondering if we should have a little theme song to sing as we wait in line at pussy parlor or at the initial meet to ensure that people at least hear where we are if they can't see where we are

the only thing that comes into my head is

sandi thom - i wish i was a punk rock girl with flowers in my hair

pink - trouble

i can print out the lyrics

anyone else have any thoughts or is this a really really bad idea :D

Mental note: Don't forget pen ... :lol:

I'm in pain (she say's shamelessly plugging for sympathy)! Just whacked myself on the head (on a bit of the banister thingy) and now appear to have another head growing out of my forehead - ouch! If I manage to make it to the meet, and the lump is still there with splendid bruisage, then please feel free to hand me any booze of any kind, I really won't be offended and it will, of course, be for purely medicinal purposes :D ouch, hurts to laugh ... :D

Mental note: Don't forget pen ... :D

I'm in pain (she say's shamelessly plugging for sympathy)! Just whacked myself on the head (on a bit of the banister thingy) and now appear to have another head growing out of my forehead - ouch! If I manage to make it to the meet, and the lump is still there with splendid bruisage, then please feel free to hand me any booze of any kind, I really won't be offended and it will, of course, be for purely medicinal purposes :lol: ouch, hurts to laugh ... :lol:

Aw, poor Runner :lol:

Here put your head on my shoulder while I make you a nice cup of tea.

Enough Sympathy? :D good, ‘cause where we’re going on Friday, there won’t be any tea. :lol: By the way, if the new head is fully grown by then, you will definitely be the most original looking amongst us (no mean feat) Still, it may cost you twice as much in alcohol consumption :P

I was born in the seventies so i can have a flower if i want :D

i heard that song for the first time on acoustic last year and it's stuck in my head (wit the wrong words) for 12 months :D

i know PINK much much better

*sings aloud* "I wish I was a punk rock girl, with luminous pink hair" (no self respecting punk in the 70's would have a flower in her hair !!!)
Edited by venuss