Thank you!

Guest Wychwood Office

Hello all,

Just a quick message to say many thanks to everyone who helped to make Wychwood at great success this year, we hope that you managed to enjoy yourselves :D.

A massive thanks to all our stewards and volunteers who are essential to making the festival work and to the production team who put it all together and make it run like clockwork.

We are putting the office back together this week and tickets for 2009 will be made available at a discount as part of our usually early bird offer shortly so look out for those. Please do keep posting your feedback here and emailing the office direct. It is all useful stuff.

We do get a lot of lost property handed in so if you are missing anything, there is a good chance that we have it here in the office.

A big thanks again to everyone! See you next year! :D

Janet Eyre and Graeme Merifield - Wychwood Office

Thank you lovely Wychwood people for thanking us - and you, lovely Mr Seuss, for thanking the lovely Wychwood people - and me for thanking them, and him for thanking them, for thanking us, and the next poster for thanking the Wychwood people for thanking us, and me and MrSeuss................................................................

this could go on for a long, long time, thanks for your time!

Thank you lovely Wychwood people for thanking us - and you, lovely Mr Seuss, for thanking the lovely Wychwood people - and me for thanking them, and him for thanking them, for thanking us, and the next poster for thanking the Wychwood people for thanking us, and me and MrSeuss................................................................

Yes, thanks to all for everything. Looked like a full house, at least on Saturday, so I hope the money side of things went well.

Queueing for toilets with desperate small children is "difficult", so if there are as many kids next time as this, could there be a few more toilets next year please? There were more at the back of the stage, about where Ecover were, in 2006, if my memory is working properly. The queues did get a bit long at times.

Any idea as to dates next year, 29-31st would be good from the school holiday perspective, even if we will have to leave on Sunday evening?

oohh lovely lovely lovely thank you thank you thank you ( or xxxxxxxxxxxxxx as jollnolly would probably say!)

on behalf of the Stewards ... Thank you Wychwood people for a great festival .. and to all the peeps who were smiley and friendly to the Stewards ... especially those of us in wigs! ... see you all again next year ... xxx

Edited by tiamaria

Please do take note about toilets. It does seem that "... year after year, their number gets fewer...". Have you considered straw bale urinals, and urinals in the campsite as well as the Village?

I found myself queuing far less this year than previously, and the queues for the females seemed smaller this year too.

There were certainly urinals in the campsite cos that's what I was using, tho perhaps not at every toilet block.

I wouldn't have thought that straw bales would be permitted by the racecourse, because they're not a "no trace" solution. They're better suited to farmland I would have thought, where any remains can be ploughed in.

I found myself queuing far less this year than previously, and the queues for the females seemed smaller this year too.

There were certainly urinals in the campsite cos that's what I was using, tho perhaps not at every toilet block.

I wouldn't have thought that straw bales would be permitted by the racecourse, because they're not a "no trace" solution. They're better suited to farmland I would have thought, where any remains can be ploughed in.