2 months to go

ramragon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just started checking out some unknown stuff on Spotify,  so far The Chadelics and Pretty Vicious are floating my boat.  Elsewhere, the charlatans, madness, NGHFB, the hives, pete doherty, eagulls, teleman, dub pistols, pins, bmx bandits and the bowie tribute. 

Maximo Parko, the Darkness, Catfish and the Sherlocks have never dissapointed.

Hopefully manage to catch Lightning Seeds, Band of Skulls, Milburn, Ghost Poet.

Had a quick listen to some of the bands i'd never heard of and Ded Rabbits, pretty vicious and the lottery winners all sound decent.

The only two that I'll definitely be making sure i see are We Are Scientists and The Hives.

Ideally I'd like to catch Madness, Maximo Parko, the Darkness and Lightning Seeds

I saw JJ Rosa at the Deaf Institute in Manchester and she was pretty good, so I might head over for that.

Other than that this year is about wandering and finding new stuff, for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the new stages around the woods last year , so i'm heading out there.

Looking forward to seeing Dr Meaker , Mr Wilsons Second Liners , Pop Up Puppet Cinema should be a laugh.

Chai Wallahs got some great acts on - Lack Of Afro , The Allergies , Redmore , Jenna & The G's (Singer from Chase & Status) 

I thought the Jaegar House was cool , they've got a Daft Punk type band on called Broadway Sounds , they might be good.

Main Stage , Rudimental are amazing live , can't decide if i'll watch Donovan or not .

Pretty good line up this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

I could do with some suggestions. I like beans on toast, professor elemental, Mr B the gentleman rhymer, John grant and the likes. Anyone similar I should listen to?? 

I will be seeing rudimental, lightening seeds, madness, sugar hill gang, chainska brassika. 

18 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I could do with some suggestions. I like beans on toast, professor elemental, Mr B the gentleman rhymer, John grant and the likes. Anyone similar I should listen to??

If you like Beans and Mr B then I strongly recommend you listen to Will Varley, same label as Beans and very funny.

On 7/3/2016 at 3:11 PM, Curlygirl said:

I will be seeing rudimental, lightening seeds, madness, sugar hill gang, chainska brassika. 

Hope your well CG :)

On the basis that I will be seeing the first 4 on your list, I`ve been listening today to chainska brassika who i`d never heard of.

Now make that 5  :music:

Do you know when or where they are on ?

22 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

On the basis that I will be seeing the first 4 on your list, I`ve been listening today to chainska brassika who i`d never heard of.

Hi!! I haven't got a clue, just that they're on the line up. Who else will you be seeing? I intend to see a lot more this year as last year I stayed with friends who tend to sit where we met last year, for the 4 days there! 

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Hi!! I haven't got a clue, just that they're on the line up. Who else will you be seeing? I intend to see a lot more this year as last year I stayed with friends who tend to sit where we met last year, for the 4 days there! 

First ever year at kc without the weans so also planning on seeing more this year. Madness are my must see and will need to start checking stuff out.

4 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

First ever year at kc without the weans so also planning on seeing more this year. Madness are my must see and will need to start checking stuff out.

They were good on the pyramid. I guess it'll be busy! If you find any gems let me know ;)

im also quite liking Molotov jukebox. 

Edited by Curlygirl

19 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Chai wallah and according to their own website its friday they are playing