Secret Sales/Refunds given a 24hr warning

Travis Tee

Just now, Travis Tee said:

This is not usual is it?

Why call it secret sales if you warn people about it?

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/refunds-deadline-is-friday-registration-also-closing/

That's really annoying for the dedicated on here.   The more casual ticket buyers will have a chance now.  The best bit about the 'secret' resales is that intense effort gave you an edge. 

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That's really annoying for the dedicated on here.   The more casual ticket buyers will have a chance now.  The best bit about the 'secret' resales is that intense effort gave you an edge. 

Last year and the year before there was NO notification. This article is old! 

Just now, Mandroman said:

As mentioned several times in the other thread this has been posted, please look at the publication date of the article.  Then sit back and relax.

Tell me about it. Not sure why a thread was needed when it was perfectly explained in the other thread. 

Just now, Travis Tee said:

Ooops sorry didn't see that, it's on the current site.

On the 'News' section of the website they have information dating years back. It's similar to a blog post. 

1 minute ago, princess4747 said:

On the 'News' section of the website they have information dating years back. It's similar to a blog post. 

princess has been rapidly becoming an authority on the secret resales, and with good reason I think ;)

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

princess has been rapidly becoming an authority on the secret resales, and with good reason I think ;)

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Agreed.  I love it when a newcomer bursts onto the forums with such energy.  

Prior to finding these forums at work I would sit twiddling my thumbs but now my working hours have purpose! I feel a bit feisty this morning as my dog shat on my new carpet, I know it's no excuse but I do apologise if I come across sharp. ;)