bamber

HAJAH - SKA DUB REGGAE

check out the crazy dancing!

Catch the ride with the mighty shaka ALL DAY sunday at Cubehenge, and he IS bringing his own sound apparently!

Awesomeness.

There we go, i was wonder why you hadn't been spamming videos of female artists recently

LondonTom you are a cock of the highest order ever since you categorised Beyonce as a prostitute. Hell yeah I get drunk and celebrate my my love of Reggae and Female vocalists. There are like three or four threads here that I added to or started here that involve spamming, so what? It don't hurt no one.

;)

LondonTom you are a cock of the highest order ever since you categorised Beyonce as a prostitute. Hell yeah I get drunk and celebrate my my love of Reggae and Female vocalists. There are like three or four threads here that I added to or started here that involve spamming, so what? It don't hurt no one.

;)

I said nothing against you posting videos of Reggae :P I just wondered why you hand't been :P

I said nothing against you posting videos of Reggae :P I just wondered why you hand't been :P

lol... what a thread.

54uHv.jpg

Bamber officially cares 737.5% more about ska that everyone else does.

I LOVE you all :)

There is probably a time and place for all this. Apparently I have 75% of the posts in this thread. Meh? Love Reggae, love you all. It pays to go way back in time. The MIGHTY U-Roy....