photies of the site today

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff - I'm particularly liking the new yellow and blue John Peel stage.

I cannot WAIT to get there now!!!!

And I might leave work now. Well, I'll give it 5 minutes.

Everyone one in the office has found me totally unbareable due to my excitement! With these splendid pictures they are actually :) . They just don't understand!

I think i'm going to pass out or puke with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Excellent stuff, it has stretched up them hills alot more, wil be some great views from there looking back towards the farm. And I'm liking the new little shelters scattered about, good idea for both sun and rain, sorry I didn't say that word really!!

Good job I didn't spot this thread earlier today, I was struggling to pay attention to anything work related as it was!

Now I'm officially giddy with excitement :):)

Just finished packing.. waiting for my lift to bristol for the night then early start 2moro!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Have a safe journey to the farm everyone - see you there!

WOW!!! it's my first time goin to glastonbury and looking at this pics has made up my mind, this is the best decision i have made in the last decade!!

I am grinning from ear to ear. there is no way i am goin to be able to sleep tonight and get through a days work without cracking. I wanna head off there right now!!Damned working for a living!!

• 9 months later...