50 drug seizures in 2007

Guest timespeedsup

Says HERE that there were 50 drug seizures in 2007, pushing up figures in the local year compared to the previous year.

That's a lot of seizures.

But wasn't there a bigger police operation in 2006 under the bridge before your vehicle got on site?

Anyway, for info and comment.

yeh in 06 the old bill would scan ur reg plate and if u had any convictions then u would get pulled over at bridge, they stripped out some vehicles, did the full monty on my friends van even with two little kids in, and im sure they will be on it with the red diesle especially with the petrol prices the way they are, be safe x

Says HERE that there were 50 drug seizures in 2007, pushing up figures in the local year compared to the previous year.

That's a lot of seizures.

But wasn't there a bigger police operation in 2006 under the bridge before your vehicle got on site?

Anyway, for info and comment.

not really when you consider 50 is only 1% or less of the attendance

Before you start I DON'T doubt this to be true & WTF if 50 Drug Seizures (Doesn't SAY arrests BTW)

But I'm surprised to hear this as I didn't notice a Police presence last year.

Yes a big Police Presence in 2006 especially by that bridge on the way in Friday morning. IMO Police pulling in any Van that looked "Crusty" shocking the peelers still stereotype. <_<

Ah well just as well some of us only indulge in Caffeine & Alcohol...won't catch me with drugs...no way honest Dibble! :ph34r:

Will the re-classification of cannabis be in place by the time BDs comes around? If it is, this statistic might become much more serious if they're not gonna be able to let people go with a caution...

Will the re-classification of cannabis be in place by the time BDs comes around? If it is, this statistic might become much moe serious if they're not gonna be able to let people go with a caution...

:lol:

I guess the only solution is to be a pissed up Khant!

or pre rolling would help some too!

:O

:P

I guess the only solution is to be a pissed up Khant!

or pre rolling would help some too!

<_<