P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prob is sorting it out with jeans on. It takes an age to get it in the right place, without showing my arse to the world!!! :O

Thought I'd 'cracked' it aswell, then had my first accident yesterday. Was happily standing there, weeing and then realised that nothing was coming out <_< Luckily I'd gotten into the habit of placing a bundle of tissue just at the bag of the whiz so this kind of saved me!! And I was at home, which made it all a lot easier.

No matter how hard I try I just can't use it properly when wearing clothing, without dropping my pants to the floor ;) I always end up with pee leaking from the bottom!

At least I can go into a turdie without the horrible prospect of having to sit down and also if I happen to forget to get a Travel John it can be used in my tent with an empty bottle!

So, even though 100% usage is not possible i'll take my 75% :)

Has anyone used the Travel Johns?? If so, what do you think.

I was going to buy a whiz but i am too worried about smelling of pee all weekend and i know it's going to happen, they just seem quite hard to get the hang of, i might regret it, but i thought the travel johns seemed an easier option, especially for the late night wees !!!

Travel Johns are in my Top 5 of things to take! Fantastic for peeing in, very easy, as ladies we really can't miss and they don't smell, the crystals inside turn to a gel once you pee. They are biodegradable and no spillage! Great for peeing in your tent !

Oh my God! I have to have this, is it yours? My mate would absolutely die for this. Their house is called 'Muff Burn Lodge' and this would look ace in their bar in the back garden ;)

edit: my OH has just informed me that it's a distortion pedal, and there was me thinking it was a radio :)