P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited till I was desperate too...are you holding it high enough up? so you're cupping the hole the wee comes out of lol lol....keep practising..saying that I know im going to end up with a wet gusset at some point over glastonbury...oooo eeerrr I didnt mean that to sound rude :huh:

I think you've helped here. I don't think I was holding it towards the back enough, as my last couple of attemps have been successful. This only raises another query tho' cos as I have to hold it so far back I don't see how I could use it in a public place without dropping my kecks to in knees, plus I'll need something to lean forwards on. :( If nothing else this thread has taught me I must wee more than most women on each visit and my undercarriage is deformed :( Oh well, just as well I'm not vain. So girlies if you see someone in the urinals with her pants by her knees weeing a waterfall from her ar*e via a purple willy it'll be me, come and say hello, but not til I'm finished as I haven't managed to learn to wee, lean, aim and speak all at the same time yet.

(hiya, only second post yet ive been addicted to this site for weeks!) :huh:

Just had to join in the hilarity of the shewee/ whizz thread! bought a shewee from camping shop the other day for a fiver, tried it first time and wee'd all down myself! the more i read about the whizz the more i feel i might have to invest in one of those! will keep trying it a bit more before i go and then decide.

also ordered some 'little johns' from travelpharm - much cheaper than other sites. taking the kids this year for the first time so thought they or i might need them at some point, particulary if were stuck in the car park for hours trying to get out on monday! husband keeps takng the p**s (pardon the pun) but im sure he wont be saying that when he ends up being the first one to use one in the car!

I think you've helped here. I don't think I was holding it towards the back enough, as my last couple of attemps have been successful. This only raises another query tho' cos as I have to hold it so far back I don't see how I could use it in a public place without dropping my kecks to in knees, plus I'll need something to lean forwards on. :D If nothing else this thread has taught me I must wee more than most women on each visit and my undercarriage is deformed :D Oh well, just as well I'm not vain. So girlies if you see someone in the urinals with her pants by her knees weeing a waterfall from her ar*e via a purple willy it'll be me, come and say hello, but not til I'm finished as I haven't managed to learn to wee, lean, aim and speak all at the same time yet.

I think you've helped here. I don't think I was holding it towards the back enough, as my last couple of attemps have been successful. This only raises another query tho' cos as I have to hold it so far back I don't see how I could use it in a public place without dropping my kecks to in knees, plus I'll need something to lean forwards on. :D If nothing else this thread has taught me I must wee more than most women on each visit and my undercarriage is deformed :D Oh well, just as well I'm not vain. So girlies if you see someone in the urinals with her pants by her knees weeing a waterfall from her ar*e via a purple willy it'll be me, come and say hello, but not til I'm finished as I haven't managed to learn to wee, lean, aim and speak all at the same time yet.

Come to Daddy......

I can multi-task. I've just managed to use my whiz successfully whilst writing my name in the bowl and even managed to let out a sneeky fart mid stream !!!

Still having a bit of trouble dabbing and shaking when finished with some dignity, but I'm getting there..

:wub:

Edited by SharonStoned

hey i dont tend to come to Glastonbury forum (as i'm going to T in the park and Leeds this year!) but someone posted a link to this thread in TITP and i had to look - its hilarious lol!!! however it has saved me because i was thinking of getting a shewee but now think i'll invest in a purple whizz ;o)

I loved the shepees last year, 1st time I had dared to venture in them. Hope there are more this year? Have just ordered a whiz...no more trying to hovver over the toilet

EURIKA :):D:P

I've got the solution to the dabbing and shaking dilemma.... panty liners !!! You don't need to brandish your tissues in public as these little beauties will already be glued to the ole gusset ready and waiting to catch the odd sneeky drip...

Will keep yer twinkle fresh as a daisy for the whole day. :)

Yeah, I know this is *very* much a girlies thread ... but it's dead funny for us blokies to read as well :P Anyways, on the subject of the previous girlie claims of mastering the art of multi-tasking whilst having a waz, thought you girlies might appreciate this:

multi-tasking.gifwhistling.gif

Yeah, I know this is *very* much a girlies thread ... but it's dead funny for us blokies to read as well :P Anyways, on the subject of the previous girlie claims of mastering the art of multi-tasking whilst having a waz, thought you girlies might appreciate this:

multi-tasking.gifwhistling.gif

genius mike! :)

had another go last night after sever ciders and some "special" muffins.....still all working fine!

the only problem i've got is i can't see how to do it without dropping trou.....the cardboard p-mates are, er, stiff enough to kinda shove them in whilst you hold your knickers to one side, but the rubber ones are just too rubbery, and end up bending in an alarming direction!

has anyone else had this problem and conquered it?! i don't want my trousers touching the floor of the loos if possible.... :P

genius mike! :)

had another go last night after sever ciders and some "special" muffins.....still all working fine!

the only problem i've got is i can't see how to do it without dropping trou.....the cardboard p-mates are, er, stiff enough to kinda shove them in whilst you hold your knickers to one side, but the rubber ones are just too rubbery, and end up bending in an alarming direction!

has anyone else had this problem and conquered it?! i don't want my trousers touching the floor of the loos if possible.... :P