Skins

Guest totalpenguin

Really looking forward to last nights new series kick off, but was slightly disappointed.

Firsty theres the bad acting, which I can accept as was kind of expecting it, but why have all the good charcters been side lined?

Secondly, will tony really be able to start writing after 5 mins of practice?

Thirdly, What the hell was the story line tonight? Didn't really get going.

Shame, but I shall still watch next week

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same. I enjoyed the first series but this episode was a pile of w*nk! I never noticed the bad acting in the show before, it was rife tonight! There were also numerous plot holes and downright cringe-worthy moments of madness. I seems the writers have lost their grip on reality, which was one of the things that made series one enjoyable. The only good thing about it was Bill Bailey! :lol:

That said I will still watch it....I'm such a sheep!

Thursday Channel 4 innit?

foo3 - what do you mean plot holes? I didn't really notice anything.

To be honest, I did like it. I think the dark-ness carries over from 1 or 2 of the episodes of last series, and it looks like the

stalker

storyline will continue that.

I'm glad the blonde one has been sidelined though, she did my nut. It'll be interesting if they can make anything out of Sid this series too, beyond 'bumbling idiot who plays 2nd fiddle to his best mate & is messed up over a girl'.

yeah, imo, it was pretty bad. i mean, whats going on with them all, except for becoming a bit worse at acting and a bit more annoying.

it seems Skins has managed to become a parody of itself in its second series...a mean feat.