NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Lithium05 checks play.com for the 9th time today and finally snaps*

ARRRRGHHH :lol:

Hurry the f*ck up and dispatch my order dammit!!! :lol:;)B)

I was hoping that if it was dispatched this morning I might get it tomorrow (that's what happened with Mario Kart) but it's still f*cking processing

*Lithium05 goes off to breath heavily into a paper bag*

Just buy it and fall in love, better in multiplayer, single is ace too, its the best beat em up ever IMO maybe not for technical skills, but theres so many modes, and things to unlock and it's online, its just a joy to play, you must buy this game Paul

good deal, i paid about £320 for mine with an extra controller and 3 games...my mate got just the console on ebay for £240...

I'm really excited about GTA4 now the time has come. Just remebering how much i'v loved every single Gta game in it's time. Was 10 when i got the first one...this ones going to be so sick B):D

my mum picked up a wii with wii fit and also mario kart today. i tell you what im not gonna lie to you all both games are pure fun!

watching my mum play had me in stitches (she was playing the hula hoop one ) and apparantly i looked pretty funny playin it too. but we had a good crack and loved it. will most likely play it every day to see if it will help me get fit.

and on the subject of gta 4

I CANT f**kING WAIT FOR THAT