What song are you listening to now?

Guest greenfairy43

Mr Bojangles - Sammi Davis Junior

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Beatles - Baby Your A Rich Man

(Haven't checked my Euromillions ticket yet..... If I've won I'll give a million pounds to whoever posts what album thats from first...... Without Googling!)

Baby, You're a Rich Man” was released (in mono) as the b-side of the single “All You Need is Love” in July, 1967. Later that year, it was included (in simulated stereo) on the US album Magical Mystery Tour.

The song was the first to be recorded for the 1969 film Yellow Submarine, but was not included on the first (1969) soundtrack album.[1] It would later be restored for the Yellow Submarine Songtrack CD.

[edit] Stereo mixes

In 1971, producer George Martin and recording engineer Geoff Emerick created the first true stereo mix of the song (for the German release of the Magical Mystery Tour album),

I claim my million pounds i didnt google I used Yahoo :ph34r:

Life begins again - the afro celt sound system and robert plant

Baby, You're a Rich Man” was released (in mono) as the b-side of the single “All You Need is Love” in July, 1967. Later that year, it was included (in simulated stereo) on the US album Magical Mystery Tour.

The song was the first to be recorded for the 1969 film Yellow Submarine, but was not included on the first (1969) soundtrack album.[1] It would later be restored for the Yellow Submarine Songtrack CD.

[edit] Stereo mixes

In 1971, producer George Martin and recording engineer Geoff Emerick created the first true stereo mix of the song (for the German release of the Magical Mystery Tour album),

• 2 weeks later...

New Keane album................................. they use that keyboard sound from "Ashes to Ashes" by Bowie. I never realised how much he owns that keyboard sound.

Sounds a lot more 80s than anything else they've done, usually a bad thing in my book but one or two tracks do jump out on first listen. Nowhere near Hopes and Fears though, sadly.