singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite sure he would be. However, I think the whole idea of trying to pull at a gig is a bit silly! Whether you are a nice guy or not I've gone there to hear music. I don't like the whole idea of pulling at all to be honest though......it kinda smells of 'any girl will do so long as she's attractive and ticks certain boxes'.

You've mentioned something similar to this before too. True, when the bands on I can't usually be arsed with much else, there has been the odd occasion when a girls asked me for a lighter or to sit on my shoulders for a bit and we've ended up holding each other till the band finnishes and then it's lead on to more. U

Usually at the gigs I go to there's a club night after, not such a bad venue for meeting someone, you've both been out, had a good time and maybe want some company. Sometimes you meet somebody and you just click, whether it be for a few hours at the gig or it may lead to more. Why is that you're depicting the male as being some sort of predator.. Women go after men too. As long as both parties are happy then what's the problem, it's not as if any of them are doing anything wrong.

It's spelt intellect.

cheers for that, cant be arsed to trawl through you posts but I am sure I can also help with some of your grammar!

its alright mate, i have low self esteem as it is. just another chip away at whats left

is it? is it really? just another night watching telly for me then!

nothing at all, just joshing around!

plan is, i have half day tomorrow so ill be done by 11am, go get a hair cut and then hit the city for all day drinks. saturday take my neice shopping then go out on a date with this bird i have knows a while but only recently she has started showing interest, she is comine Isle of wight which is good and then sunday got a football match

whats you up to?

nothing at all, just joshing around!

plan is, i have half day tomorrow so ill be done by 11am, go get a hair cut and then hit the city for all day drinks. saturday take my neice shopping then go out on a date with this bird i have knows a while but only recently she has started showing interest, she is comine Isle of wight which is good and then sunday got a football match

whats you up to?

Edited by greenfairy43