singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

markee, if you just ignore her, won't she just keep texting you wanting to know what's happening?

you might not owe her anything since you were never properly together, but just cause she's been acting like a dick doesn't mean you have to act like one aswell.

if you don't want to see her, just tell her it's not going to happen, then delete her number.

I know what you mean, I just really don't want another awkward phone call to her, where it will be turned round into me somehow being a dick , and then her blaming me and getting petty

I did tell her yesterday when she said 'leave me alone mark' i told her id deleted her number, im sick of her saying leave me alone..2mins later, ahh why aren't you speaking to me...

the original girl text me just now saying she's back in stoke tonight as she had a day off uni tomorrow bla bla

I already knew she was in stoke this weekend, as she put it on facebook-makes me laugh though as when I asked her in conversation 'what you doing this weekend' 'oh nothing staying in preston'

plus its a 2hr30 drive and she has no money for petrol..lol

just spoke to the Bulgarian girl..going out for a meal with her next week

she said she's actually excited never been out for a meal in the UK :)

then on friday we're going to the sugar mill, going round hers for a few drinks first.!! she asked if i wanted to go, I said yea if I could get the day off and I was allowed :)

wooooooo

she's not playing silly games/messing me about, gotta be because she's older than some of the rest? 23

just spoke to the Bulgarian girl..going out for a meal with her next week

she said she's actually excited never been out for a meal in the UK :)

then on friday we're going to the sugar mill, going round hers for a few drinks first.!! she asked if i wanted to go, I said yea if I could get the day off and I was allowed :)

wooooooo

she's not playing silly games/messing me about, gotta be because she's older than some of the rest? 23