WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's planning to go to WM next yr ?

I'm defo considering it, even tough I'm not a huge wwe fan anymore (only watches mania nowadays) but it's been always a dream to go to mania followed by US trip.

That's strange, it looked to me like he got his hand up to take that shot.

There was definitely a feeling in the crowd that he was legit hurt. He barely moved for the last 10 or so minutes of the match, and it felt like forever for him to get out of the ring & onto the cart. (IMO, the crowd was quiet because of the slightly anti-climatic finish. Without hearing the announcers selling it, it's not much more a long rest hold with a tap at the end. I think that there was a disappointment that Sledgie didn't actually get involved too.)

What also makes me think that it was legit was that the 2 last matches were so short. The mixed tag was always going to be a 3-minutes. but Cena-Miz never really got going. It felt like Rhodes-Rey got more time.

I wasn't really checking my watch etc- were they right up to the 4 hours on the PPV?

Scott Hall has been hospitalized due to a drugs overdose.

Had no idea his health was so bad,just read he's had a pacemaker put in last year and had pneamonia (sp?) last year which spread to both lungs.He's not in good shape.

Funnily enough i hear Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman were the life and soul of the official after party for talent at wrestlemania and the last two standing,this could of course by hearsay lol.

yeah i heard that scott hall didnt come to the Hall of fame ceremony as he felt that he couldnt cope being with the old boys again and the temptations to party. Probably meaning that he's far too f**ked to make any public appearences

yeah i heard that scott hall didnt come to the Hall of fame ceremony as he felt that he couldnt cope being with the old boys again and the temptations to party. Probably meaning that he's far too f**ked to make any public appearences

I had zero problem this year- went on ticketmaster when the tickets went on sale, was done within 10 minutes. It was that easy I went on with my phone too to look at other seat choices.

When I picked my tickets up during the week, another person was told they had sold out, but there were definitely a few patches of empty seats high up.