WWE

Guest luckysalt

I swear Raw was intentionally messing with me last night. Granted I was high on weed and painkillers for my bad knee(aka the Jeff Hardy combo) and dozing with my tv on a sleep timer. The first time I woke up I heard Big Show screaming with pain and looked up to see Kane holding his hand and comforting him like a concerned lover. The second time I heard a "Riley, Riley" chant from the crowd and looked up to see Alex Riley beating the shit out of the Miz. The third time I looked up Kong or Kharma or whatever her name is was weeping in the middle of the ring like the witch in Left 4 Dead, surrounded by all the divas, then it went to adverts, and came back on as if that never happened!

I thought i was tripping balls!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wwe-raw-20110524033948255-000.jpg

And now, with Randy's passing, you're going to see a ton of statistics thrown your way, the most staggering being the WrestleMania VII (1991) breakdown, which shows that over 25% of the performers from that particular 'Mania have died prematurely (14 deceased of 51 total).

And that pic doesn't even include Sherri Martel, who overdosed at 49. The Yahoo Sports news-bit then went on to point out that, by comparison, of the 44 starters to play at the Super Bowl in 1991, none have passed away. Additionally, only two of 44 professional boxers who held a major championship belt that year are deceased.

Edited by G-Stud

Kevin Nash has been interviewed recently and said there are talks for him and Big Show to have a match at Summerslam.

He's also discussed how he and HBK might get involved with the developmental side to help Triple H with grooming the stars of the future,something which X-Pac has been doing recently down in FCW.

Kevin Nash has been interviewed recently and said there are talks for him and Big Show to have a match at Summerslam.

He's also discussed how he and HBK might get involved with the developmental side to help Triple H with grooming the stars of the future,something which X-Pac has been doing recently down in FCW.

I'm no expert on these things, but I think it would be more difficult. I would guess that old films are blurayed from cinema/film prints, which are natively in super super super high definition & widescreen. Whereas old WWF stuff was filmed for tv - at TV definition and in 4:3 ratio. And that's before we even approach the stupid scratch logo blurring, music rights, Jesse Ventura, etc issues.

All guesswork :unsure: