Endorse It 2008

Guest Neil

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Well, we've finally given in and joined the world and his/her collective partners on Facebook!! Please do add us if it takes your fancy.

With regard to the Endorse-it Myspace, we have added all new tracks for your delectation.

Any bands/vendors/stall holders etc etc, please DO NOT apply through myspace, but DO apply through the various relevant channels that are on the website.

Also keep your eyes on efestivals/Endorse it web site/myspace/facebook ( and whatever else springs up in the meantime!!) for news on a special ticket launch day and a competition that we will be holding for the summer festival.

Happy New Year!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a wee update.

We've been notoriously quiet on the band release front for a while, but we do believe in taking our time to get the line up right.

Soooo, in the next few weeks keep your eyes on efests and our website here - got a wonderful line-up planned and some grand ones confirmed - plus a couple of new bands who may well be nicely on the up by the summer :lol:

Keep on making those phone calls to secure that elusive band that you really want to add! :lol:

But our availability for this festival is currently jeopardised by fukken relatives -- my brother is 50 this year and planning a Brotherfest in Wales the very weekend of Endorse It. I warned him about dates, but he had to secure a marquee, beer, musicians, guests ... the logistics of planning even a small, private festie are tough.

We will be 'in discussions' with each other and with him about trying to square the circle .... And we have ordered EIID tickets already ... argggghhhhh!

(Until recently we'd thought our Beauiful Days plan was the one likely to be jeopardised, but now the relatives shit is to be a week earlier than expected).

So very reluctant to miss Endorse It, last year's especially was a blast, ideal sunshiney non mud therapy after Glastonswamp and Womudbath ...

But we'll see.

From Myfestivals....

Oh yes, the first names are out, with plenty more to come , including the headline acts for the weekend. As those of you who have been before know, we usually have several big name , headline acts each day, as well as quality smaller acts on the various other stages. Boutique? I think not!! ( and wtf is that anyway??!)What the festival is, is a top time, friendly relaxed, yet up for it atmosphere and a grand time had by all. ^_^

Adds to my particular dilemma, but more importantly adds to the :P -ness of the festival too ...

Inner Terrestrials self confirmed on their website. They are punky-ska-tastic and would seriously rock the second tent ... :P

And shows that my suggestions are listened to, thanks organisers! :P

Edited by William of Walworth

Any chance of booking Misty in Roots? I'm seriously tempted to buy tickets for the 30th Aniversary of Rock Against Racism show in Brixton as they're on the bill. It's criminal that their back catalogue is still unavailable with the exception of the RealWorld release from a few years back. Go on Go on Do it Do it :P

I'm not sure EiiD have booked all the acts yet - we've been told that the festival has been approached by some "bigger names" (we don't know any of the names) who are asking to play this year; it seems that the great reputation of this little fest is growing. :P

The very fantastic Planets are back, see efestivals news item, headlining the Big Top, and as EXCLUSIVELY revealed by me** a coupla days ago, the almost as fantastic Inner Terrestrials will also be at Endorse It -- supporting BTTP in the Big Top it seems ... :):)

The latter is a rare privilege as the ITs normally just do free fests, squat parties and protest dos .... thanks for booking em Flounder, nice recomendation no? :P

**well by their website :P, but I dug that FESTIVAL FACT out ... for YOU! B)

<Endorse It/Brotherfest dateclash dilemma increases tenfold :P >

Edited by William of Walworth

The very fantastic Planets are back, see efestivals news item, headlining the Big Top, and as EXCLUSIVELY revealed by me** a coupla days ago, the almost as fantastic Inner Terrestrials will also be at Endorse It -- supporting BTTP in the Big Top it seems ... :):)

The latter is a rare privilege as the ITs normally just do free fests, squat parties and protest dos .... thanks for booking em Flounder, nice recomendation no? :D

**well by their website :P, but I dug that FESTIVAL FACT out ... for YOU! B)

<Endorse It/Brotherfest dateclash dilemma increases tenfold :P >