girls what do I need to take and wear?

Guest beamo

I'm wearing my walking boots there, as they're the heaviest and will be packing my converse and a pair of flip flops.

As for the bucket above, I've got one of these http://www.cmmonline.co.uk/items/default.asp?id=10400335. Again, picked it up from the local Army shop for a fiver.

It folds down to nothing, and will be dead handy if I have to give in and wash my hair (my hair is huge, long and very curly and feels like shit if I can't wash it every day) or soak my hot dusty feet :D

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was quite hot today... a summer hat may be useful.

Other than that, it might be handy taking a stylish head scarf or head band of some description... its always the parting on top of your head that gets burnt, ouch! Then it peels and flakes off and you look like you've got super-sized dandruff... nice! Seriously though, you don't want a burnt scalp - nasty.

Our shopping lists are getting bigger!!

Im taking

2 little vintage dresses baggyish - If its warm and dry with pumps if warm and wet with wellies.

2 vests - for either under dresses or as PJ tops.

2 pairs leggings for under dresses if its cold - can also double as PJ bottoms. :P

1 warm jumper

1 jacket

1 kagool

1 pair wellies

Sorted and they take up hardly any room. Im going to pack em in a plastic suit bag and hang it up if possible to make sure everything stays dry.

Superdrug are selling teeny bottles of bits n bobs like Moisteriser, shampoo, cleanser, scrubs etc at the moment. All around 99p. Its all big names like Dove, St Ives, Palmolive etc not just superdrugs own brand.

Very handy for space saving!

Im taking

2 little vintage dresses baggyish - If its warm and dry with pumps if warm and wet with wellies.

2 vests - for either under dresses or as PJ tops.

2 pairs leggings for under dresses if its cold - can also double as PJ bottoms. :P

1 warm jumper

1 jacket

1 kagool

1 pair wellies

Sorted and they take up hardly any room. Im going to pack em in a plastic suit bag and hang it up if possible to make sure everything stays dry.

Right. Do you think that shorts, quarter length trousers and leggings will be enough (I will be taking tops toof of course!!) I was thinking about jeans - for the evening if it's not wet (which it won't be). Just trying to decided whether to get any more thin trousers.....

Oooh it's exciting isn't it!!!?

Primark are selling sets of three (i think) mini empty bottles for (i think) £1! Il hav to pop in this week and get some.

As far clothes im taking wellies, pumps and a pair of sandals, leggings, jeans, cropped pants (lightweight ones) a couple of summery dresses/skirts - i think skirts will be better when visiting the loos....waterproof pants and jacket (not that i will need them...) a couple of hoodies and a few tshirts/vest tops.

Im probably taking too much!! But me and the bf are staying in Glastonbury town the night before and the night after the festival so i'm going to need a bit more :lol:

Right. Do you think that shorts, quarter length trousers and leggings will be enough (I will be taking tops toof of course!!) I was thinking about jeans - for the evening if it's not wet (which it won't be). Just trying to decided whether to get any more thin trousers.....

Oooh it's exciting isn't it!!!?

Whatever floats your boat my dear. I'm a tom boy anyway, and live in jeans and t-shirts. I'm also a bit chunky so not too comfortable with the whole leggings/skirts/shorts thing ... t'is just the way I am.

I'm sure shorts etc.. are a great idea as it will either be hot, or you can wear them with your wellies (legs are easy to clean ...).

And yes it is VERY exciting!!! :lol:

im taking loads..I cant help it..I always over pack..but I have to carry it all anyway...im prepared for wet and cold..wet and hot..cold but dry...hot and dry..oh no im not prepared for snow! :lol: *goes to find her ski trousers*

im taking loads..I cant help it..I always over pack..but I have to carry it all anyway...im prepared for wet and cold..wet and hot..cold but dry...hot and dry..oh no im not prepared for snow! :lol: *goes to find her ski trousers*

This is my 1st festival, so im very excited, but im picking up hints and tips from here, and like a few of the girls on here im a wash a hair everyday girl, so on the tuesday i have an appointment for the hairdressers coz in my opinion getting your hair washed from the hair dressers lasts loads longer than if i was to do it myself, also i have a question earlier on in this thread there was a mention of a festival dress? anyone any pics of what this would be?