Where's our weather thread?

Guest leland

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice the shift in Metcheck's forecast yesterday? I looked in the morning and it was solid thunderstorms. The bottom fell out of my stomach as I got visions of yet another bloody mudbath. Then, by the afternoon,friday was sunny and saturday and sunday were merely 'intermitant rain'. Phew. And such a shift in the course of one day this far from the fest conclusively PROVES that they don't know sh*te about what the weather's gonna be.

And for me that's a big relief, because I'm currently on the downward spiral into all-out WEATHER OBSESSION. I know it's wrong but I can't help it....

Just had a quick look at the latest GFS run and high pressure is predicted to be quite influencial especially over the SW and glastonbury during the crucial period. I've been monitoring this for the past week and something thats been toyed with a few times. It's only one run (out of 4 daily), so lets hope its continues in this fashion and is a trend. :lol:

Just had a quick look at the latest GFS run and high pressure is predicted to be quite influencial especially over the SW and glastonbury during the crucial period. I've been monitoring this for the past week and something thats been toyed with a few times. It's only one run (out of 4 daily), so lets hope its continues in this fashion and is a trend. ;)

it's looking a bit better! don't mind cloud and showers. that i can handle.

to be honest, i am so excited nothing can ruin it for me now. i have a beautiful yellow kagoule and some gorge purple wellies. bring it on!

Just had a quick look at the latest GFS run and high pressure is predicted to be quite influencial especially over the SW and glastonbury during the crucial period. I've been monitoring this for the past week and something thats been toyed with a few times. It's only one run (out of 4 daily), so lets hope its continues in this fashion and is a trend. :lol:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but i've decided from the smiley that you know exactly what you're talking about and that you are saying what I want you to. ;) Blinkers are cool. :lol:

Never taken wellies and never intend to.

(Just really not looking forward to muddy terrain with a walkiing stick, if anyone knows Michael Fish I'll buy you a pint if you can get him to make it sunny).

yay positive news from Netweather too...

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=...e=view;blog=213

i'm putting it down to the fact my missus bought two kagool's today!

You see, how rubbish is that (well no, it's good for us but...) Accuweather changed thier forecast overnight to really miserable (that's a forecasting term) and then completely the opposite overnight again. What exactly do these people get paid for? My uncles bunion predicts the weather better!!

Still, sun, woohooo!!! :lol: