END OF THE ROAD FESTIVAL

Guest Ginger Monkey

Hefner have, technically, already reformed, when they played Radio 1's first Peel Day. I'm guessing this is going to be one of those unscheduled performances around the grounds.

Metcheck currently says possibility of light showers on Friday, otherwise dry but not warm, and a heavy rainstorm coming Monday morning which might yet close in on the weekend (or disappear - probably best to check next on Thursday)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, we're literally days away now folks, so gonna have a go at a final role call for the meet! Please FORGIVE ME, if I missed you out, EVERYONE is welcome! Just copy and add ya name to the bottom of the list!

efest meet, EOTR Festy, 1pm saturday, Cider Bus!

In attendance :

chownsy - Chris!

Lauz_Abbot - Laura, she'll be carrying the efest flag!!!

AndyIOW - Andy!

rfs - Robyn!

brighteyes - Paul and possibly his shy mate!

Magic 42 - Paul No2!

Heddwch - Eryl + 2!

The Beard - Chris No 2!

Endoftheroad - THE MAN! Very Welcome!

Marioman - James!

McShug - Helen & Hugh!

PeterD - Peter!

tiamaria - Marie + Claire!

sadwitch - was getting her ticket at Bestival last weekend!

So they are all the names I know of. The more the merrier definately! Sorry if I missed anyone or got names wrong!

Laura, Andy and I will be arriving 10am friday morning, so if anyone wants to make a camp efest then why not!

PM me your mobby numbers if interested etc. Hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by chownsy

Penultimate day at work wooohooo :D

Mind you I only have half a day 2mora, then Laura and I, are off to Monkey World on Thursday :P

ill let you carry the flag around though (you're much taller than me so it will stand out more :P)

it all makes sense!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!

Pack your thermals by the look of the latest forecast,down to 6c late at night that's bloody freezing for standing out in!

Looks like we've missed the best of this warm weather.Not to worry a few vodka's and will hardly notice!

Will definetly maybe be at the official meet on Saturday at the Cider Bus-Hot cider on order I hope!

Pack your thermals by the look of the latest forecast,down to 6c late at night that's bloody freezing for standing out in!

Looks like we've missed the best of this warm weather.Not to worry a few vodka's and will hardly notice!

Will definetly maybe be at the official meet on Saturday at the Cider Bus-Hot cider on order I hope!

ooo festival is so close now!!!!

need to pack my bag!!

Hi, am having problems posting sometimes (firewall issues????) but would love to meet up - though will be rushing off to see Hush the Many!!!!!

Am going with my mate Mark - and we're hoping to arrive between 10 and 11 on the Friday.......would love to set up a camp if possible, it's good to get a group vibe going.....anyone seeing us arrive......we're both about 40....mark is large, hairy and looks like a very lost hippy......I am even larger, not so hairy and will be wearing a very large smile.

geof

Agree with that, last year was great, fun, friendly and brilliant music........ the only downside being a lack of crowd making it feel a bit too quiet, this year that doesn't look like it will be a problem at all! :P

The setting of Larmer Tree Gardens really can't be beaten for this size of event.

Just got my tickets - WOOHOO - that was close!

A quick question for anyone who went last year - is the campsite seperate to the stages, like most fests, or is it an all in one combo ala Glasto?!

Answer will affect alcohol amount/content being bought on shopping spree this evening..... :P