new design eFestivals t-shirts

Guest Neil

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered me a black one (though I'm really tempted by the purple one too)

Let's just hope it fits now.

This will be my 3rd T, plus my fleece - almost enough for a whole weekends festi wear!

• 3 weeks later...

Neil, theoretically if i wanted my board name printed on the back of my t-shirt as per your typical football shirt, is that something you could or even would consider doing for me as an optional extra if i bought a t-shirt and how much extra would it cost me? Perhaps that is something you could do in the future as standard for an extra charge(i'd pay it, within reason of course), it would certainly be a bonus during board meets on site for identification purposes....assuming you were stood behind a fellow e-fester that is.One things for sure we'd have one hell of a big squad kit.

Edited by fenderstratz

Neil, theoretically if i wanted my board name printed on the back of my t-shirt as per your typical football shirt, is that something you could or even would consider doing for me as an optional extra if i bought a t-shirt and how much extra would it cost me? Perhaps that is something you could do in the future as standard for an extra charge(i'd pay it, within reason of course), it would certainly be a bonus during board meets on site for identification purposes....assuming you were stood behind a fellow e-fester that is.One things for sure we'd have one hell of a big squad kit.

sorry, but I just don't have a convenient way of getting individual prints done - it'd be just as easy for anyone wanting that done to get it done themself.

Edited by Redmeister

Neil,

I see that some eFestivals merchandise will be sold @ Beautiful Days from Mezzanine Dream. Will they carry alot of stock or would it be best to either just order from you as normal or pre-order and collect it at BD's?

:blink:

Neil,

I see that some eFestivals merchandise will be sold @ Beautiful Days from Mezzanine Dream. Will they carry alot of stock or would it be best to either just order from you as normal or pre-order and collect it at BD's?

:blink:

Mezzanine Dream only have limited stock (and none of the "5 man" design), and there is no pickup service available via them - if you order online, it gets posted to you by me.

Just ordered 2 and got this page afterwards, why do I have to enter name and what code do I give?

Markets paid Festival Markets subscription

Thank you for your payment.

Please enter the details in the boxes below (as given in the email):-

name:

code:

Just ordered 2 and got this page afterwards, why do I have to enter name and what code do I give?

Markets paid Festival Markets subscription

Thank you for your payment.

Please enter the details in the boxes below (as given in the email):-

name:

code:

it's cos of a cock-up I'vwe made that I need to fix. You can safely ignore it.

Thanks for the order. :blink:

it's cos of a cock-up I'vwe made that I need to fix. You can safely ignore it.

Thanks for the order. :blink:

Received tshirts this morning, thanks Neil they're great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Will you be adding larger sizes to the ladies t's? As I'm more of a 14/16, I would really like one...

the t-shirts aren't available in those sizes in the 'ladyfit' style - don't blame me, I don't make the shirts.

• 4 weeks later...