PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

ive been reading about htis touting conference they had

and they dont seem to have come up with any measures that will prevent touts

ticket limit...already in place and rorted

advertise face value on ebay....what will that do??

they arent banning it and its not illegal

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ebay thing has openedthings up to your average person maybe grabbing afew extra tix to sell

any rules they bring in banning this wont stop the more full time touts and ticket brokers

no matter what changes come in...nothing probably...ticketmaster and see will increase their fees

Ebay has definitely led to an explosion of casual touts. I think it's mainly parents realising they could make a buck on the side when they order tickets for their kids and students who need the money.

At the end of the day the law is never going to stop the professionals, but the casual touts shouldn't be too hard to stop.

From the sounds of things Reading & Leeds will be a best of set. But if that means they play songs they missed at Astoria like In My Tree, RVM and Daughter I'm all for that.

Not exactly like the UK has had enough gigs to be fed up of the hits anyway :blink:

Originally they didn't have Alive on the setlist on the official site. I think they get the 'official' setlists so anything thats added in the spur of the moment needs to amended. TSIS runs of fan views so is right first time round.

Edited by fowls

They're just so f**king good..!

Really looking forward to buying the album tomorrow...always a good day when a new PJ album comes out.

Already heard the poor-sound-quality leaked version and love it...so looking forward to the full baby that it'll be.

Comatose is my favourite still...