PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just about the shittest point you've ever made (and that's saying something!)

We're all posting on this music forum, so don't try and pull that 'Ha ha - you're a geek, you like the internet, you've got no friends' bollocks. If you don't think it's important, why bother posting? You either care about music or you don't, make up your mind

I guess it isn't important in the scheme of things, but I'm on my lunch break and I want to have a discussion about music.

EDIT: Which was, of course, topped by your next immediate post.

Agreed, that pretty much why i'm more an observer of the boards these days. It sounds sad but I went to a couple of gigs, one in particular, and had such an amazing time that the arguments on here didn't seem worth it anymore, I just didn't see the point. I'm sure my appetite for a good musical debate will come back but at the moment i'm just happy listening to the music i like. Plus I was ill and bed ridden for about a week and had uni graduation and ball sos didn't come here but thats not the point!

um, to make this on topic... can't wait till Pearl Jam at reading! woop!

I've got no idea... Ideally, I'd love to hear most of Ten and Vs. After that I thought Pearl Jam went downhill a bit (which is not to say they were awful because those two albums were pretty bloody good!)...

I've got no idea... Ideally, I'd love to hear most of Ten and Vs. After that I thought Pearl Jam went downhill a bit (which is not to say they were awful because those two albums were pretty bloody good!)...
Edited by Paulaviki

What I was thinking (and I know ppl are going to start arguing of the date) maybe pearl jam will play the whole of ten as it is around the 15 year anniversary plus they headlining the reading and leeds festival which is an important event. Moreover, most of the crowd will have Ten compared to their other albums. Obv they'll throw in some new songs and some classics! What do ppl think?

What I was thinking (and I know ppl are going to start arguing of the date) maybe pearl jam will play the whole of ten as it is around the 15 year anniversary plus they headlining the reading and leeds festival which is an important event. Moreover, most of the crowd will have Ten compared to their other albums. Obv they'll throw in some new songs and some classics! What do ppl think?