PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Presuming that they're important enough to refer to their own success, as oppossed to playing the song that people paid to hear. It also reinforces their status under a transparent veil of humility (which is pretty much text book pretentiousness don't you think). muppets, you aren't important - my words anyway.

Sorry to paraphrase Auntie/Uncle/Archbishop Nora, but that makes NO SENSE! If they DIDN'T refer to their success (massive selling album last year) and pretended that it wasn't happening, surely that would be a 'transparent veil of humility' rather than simply making a joke about a situation the audience was aware of, and who recieved the lyrics changes with cheering and applause. Seeing as the gig was played the night after Crazy Frog went in at No.1. I think they were more than entitled to mention it, and I like the way they made a joke out of it.

not a huge STP fan to be honest, some of their songs could have been awesome if it wasnt for Scott Weiland, who also hinders Velvet Revolver, i know they had a big fanbase at the time so id probably slot them with Mudhoney and Dinosaur Jr.

To all the great people who are hosting the CCFA parties before the shows!!! THANK YOU from ME!!! I am almost without words for the feelings that I have gotten from these parties...You are spreading the word organically. This is a great thing to do. I am so impressed that you have taken the time to do this in an organized and fun way. This is a huge part of my life and I am honored that the parties have taken on a life of their own. PJ FANS ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!! This is providing comfort and piece of mind to all people that have Crohn's or Colitus whether they know it or not. Thank you again and keep up the GREAT work. All of the notebooks are very special to me. Mike McC.