PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've finally got round to listening to some Pearl Jam (Ollie made me 3 mix CD's of them) and I have to say so far so good!! I didn't think they would be my cuppa to be honest, but I'm liking it! ;)

Good job I'm liking them, seeing as though I'm seeing them twice this year! :blink:

The Point Theatre in Dublin is where it's at.

23rd August, first leg of the tour.

I will be there. Oh yes...I will be there. Did anyone see them on VH1 Storytellers last night? They sounded great. I'm sure it'll be repeated a few times so look out if you missed it.

I think Storytellers was alright, wasn't great. Would've loved them to have picked an old obscure song or a B side rather than Betterman etc... still top tho.

The Point Theatre in Dublin is where it's at.

23rd August, first leg of the tour.

I will be there. Oh yes...I will be there. Did anyone see them on VH1 Storytellers last night? They sounded great. I'm sure it'll be repeated a few times so look out if you missed it.

Ah, at last something to agree on. U2 are rubbish, and I weep tears of joy when the yearly Glastonbury rumours of their headlining slot turn out to be false. That image of Bonio singing onstage with Eddie Vedder is one of the most cornish I've ever seen, and will never leave me.