Beer run

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, al_coholic said:

Is there a bus to Shepton Mallet? If so, there is a Tesco there. Otherwise it would be bus to Glasto Town and then a walk to one of the supermarkets

There is.

The quickest/cheapest bus to a local town is the hourly shuttle to Shepton Mallet, and it stops right outside Tesco (which I've never been in, but I've heard stocks up especially for the Festival).

9 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

They wouldn't be allowed to park there

I work alongside some of the site crew who do that every year, they go out to meet them and the driver just drops and goes. 

6 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

I work alongside some of the site crew who do that every year, they go out to meet them and the driver just drops and goes. 

It's not viable advice for general public, though.

Aside from the fact that enforcement increases tenfold on show days, the public are heavily discouraged from getting anywhere near the area.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

Shuttle is good, would you have to queue to get back in? I’m trying to remember how it works 

There is a separate re-entry lane so they won't have to queue with new arrivals. 😊