Resale date

Nick_

Is the only reliable way to find out the resale date to check at https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/index.html once a week or so from, say, Feb 1st?

(I missed today's sale of tickets because I assumed that once I was registered they would email me the date.  I found out because a work colleague asked me this afternoon if I had got a ticket, but I see they have stopped selling now)

I got an email with the original sale dates on 20 Oct, and another on 2 Nov with the updated dates. You might want to check that emails from glastonbury@emails.seetickets.com aren't going into your junk folder.

Also, if you use any social media you can follow the festival's Facebook/twitter/Instagram for any announcements.

47 minutes ago, Nick_ said:

Is the only reliable way to find out the resale date to check at https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/index.html once a week or so from, say, Feb 1st?

(I missed today's sale of tickets because I assumed that once I was registered they would email me the date.  I found out because a work colleague asked me this afternoon if I had got a ticket, but I see they have stopped selling now)

Historically it has been around the third weekend in April - The Thngy may have more details than that.

Although, it's just occurred to me that by the time of the resale, all camper van bookings will already have been sold, so the resale is presumably only for people who will be sleeping in a tent.

Ah, well - maybe next year, if I am still physically able to do it.

1 hour ago, Nick_ said:

Although, it's just occurred to me that by the time of the resale, all camper van bookings will already have been sold, so the resale is presumably only for people who will be sleeping in a tent.

Ah, well - maybe next year, if I am still physically able to do it.

There are CV resales too and often a few pop up now and again.

You can also try Lovefields who are just outside Gate C and take CV's