FIB (Benicassim) 2024

SeshHead

2 hours ago, SeshHead said:

To put it into perspective, here are the lineups from 2016, 2017 and 2018

My first FIB and also first foreign festival, ten years ago. Got a ticket for €70 or something like this (of course, showers, re-entrance and camping all were included). Kasabian on their peak, The Libs reunion... Inflation and all, but still...

Good memories, unfortunately, can't see our company coming back with their new marketing strategy.

https://sun9-47.userapi.com/impf/c623422/v623422499/fbac/479N9nV8-oo.jpg?size=471x670&quality=96&sign=66838e4ebf4d6a6c3d2ac83893fc0bdb&type=album

• 5 weeks later...

Actually so sad seeing this festival go the way it has since changing ownership.....

Have attended cala mijas and rock wercther since FIB went to sh*t...

None of the lineups on the continent tickling my fancy this year......would love one more FIB of old.....can't see it happening though.love that place

• 2 weeks later...

This lot seem hopeless this year. Announce they’re going to confirm more acts then only announce 3? They’ve all but abandoned Twitter as a social media output. I remember years ago Twitter used to be abuzz with hype around the festival, now you search their handle and there’s absolutely nothing. Glad I didn’t book early this year 

• 4 weeks later...

A bunch of new acts added today: A-Trak b2b The Magician, Íñigo Quintero, Pale Waves, Sundara Karma, Peace, Bag Raiders, Yuksek, Jersey and Nunatak. I'm actually pretty impressed; when you factor in the Spanish bands (many of whom are excellent, if largely unknown in the Anglosphere), this might be the best value-for-money festival I'm going to this summer. 

image.thumb.png.e660631eb41577f281683b310408f253.png

• 1 month later...