Boomtown Chapter Three: Revolution of Imagination

On The Blend

1 hour ago, dumski said:

image.png.b17d0a6801ca8a2cd101410990e2a64f.png 

If he's not at Reggaeland the week before would be great to have him back. 

If this was on the Sunday or Friday, i'd say he's nailed on, but the fact the above is the Saturday means i'm not 100%, but he does seem to be playing back to back nights in Feb, so hopefully he makes an appearance on the Friday or Sunday 

33 minutes ago, mr flow said:

Chase and Status are doing their own show at Milton Keynes bowl, and playing Boardmasters same weekend, so that rules them out. I'd like to see all of your list playing, but i'd be surprised if we get many unfortunately. I'd say the ones we probably have the most chance of are Orbital, Underworld and Barry Can't Swim, but I've got no info on any of them playing.

Good catch on C&S. I agree that a fair few names are more wishful thinking than judgement, I'd love to see Idles there but they're playing Oya in Norway on the 10th so it would have to be two on the bounce for them as well. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uncle Duggs confirmed on his Friday show he will be there again this year.  

His hidden woods sets running through rave history are some of the best.  Hopefully a Thursday set again 🤞

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, On The Blend said:

This from self-confirms or are you itk?

Boomtown have been leaving some clues in their recent district videos. I actually haven’t heard much line up related news this year, and also wouldn’t publicly announce anything I hear until it’s in the public domain as know how hard Boomtown try to keep it under wraps 

11 hours ago, mr flow said:

and also wouldn’t publicly announce anything I hear until it’s in the public domain as know how hard Boomtown try to keep it under wraps 

I respect that. I actually like the secret line-up approach, but it is nice to have a few names to get excited about in the build-up. 

Anyone know if The Prodigy are coming back to headline this year? I remember Boomtown posting on instagram after Prodigy cancelled last year that they were hoping to get them back to headline in 2024?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 1:21 PM, alf13 said:

Anyone know if The Prodigy are coming back to headline this year? I remember Boomtown posting on instagram after Prodigy cancelled last year that they were hoping to get them back to headline in 2024?

Still seems pretty doable to be Sunday (11th) night again.  🤞

image.thumb.png.f3ba331f7d74114d86e857db8810a33c.png