Electric Castle 2024 (10th edition)

#1SzigetFan

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, thetime said:

Hoping for pulp or biffy. 

Both are realistic choices, maybe Pulp are not that likely because they're not that popular in the area but I can see Biffy Clyro be there next year. I think some names from Roch Werchter & other July festivals are also likely but I don't expect really big ones like Foo Fighters. We'll se tomorrow, fingers crossed!

26 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

New clue!

image.thumb.png.0c0f743696a59989ecd3ed39d0056d22.png

Is this a Green Day hint?

I don’t think it’s green day, would not make a lot of sense tour scheduling wise. I have no idea honestly what else though. Maybe bcnr with the song basketball shoes? Probably something less obvious.

17 minutes ago, qThunder said:

would not make a lot of sense tour scheduling wise

They don't have anything scheduled for July except a 29th July gig in the US. If they extend their European tour with, let's say, 2 more weeks, it can be them.

However it's possible they don't have Green Day as the band usually have 2-hours long concerts, meanwhile at Electric Castle most concerts are only 60-75 minutes long and on very rare times headliners play for at least 90 minutes.

Btw, the other 2 clues are kinda obvious... the first one seems to be Chase and Status (or Snow Patrol) and the other one is pretty sure BMTH.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

15 minutes ago, qThunder said:

Mike Kiwanuka actually makes sense. He's around in some festivals in july, so that's probably it.

Mike Shinoda released new music few days ago, so anything is possible.

Btw, Shinoda's full name is Michael Kenji Shinoda

Edited by #1SzigetFan

27 minutes ago, albidc said:

DJ Shadow?

I believe that's a good guess, we'll see tomorrow.

Regarding the previous clue, another act that could be the answer to 🎤👘 is Marc Rebillet, an electronic music artist who dresses in kimonos.

Edit:

New hint has been added, this time the flag of Kenya and sparkles emojis:

image.png.99cc332ad36208ea9243e0d6b068d9d4.png

Could be Kenya Grace, she's on tour next summer.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

8 minutes ago, thetime said:

Any ideas of the time tomorrow, when the lineup is released? 

They will announce the names tomorrow, during a morning radio show in Romania, called "Morning Glory". The show will start at 7 AM in Romania and it will be over at 10 AM, so I guess we should have the names by then, which is 8 AM UK time.

Edited by #1SzigetFan