Fireworks

dubs83

This feels like months ago now but worth bringing up - 

What was with the fireworks being so smokey !? Were they trying out eco-friendly fireworks that give off way too much smoke? 

I watched them all from a distance and it looked like the entire south hill was being smoked out!

Other than the fact it's overly crowded, I feel this 'entertainment' is a bit over-rated. 

2 minutes ago, tjfish said:

This feels like months ago now but worth bringing up - 

What was with the fireworks being so smokey !? Were they trying out eco-friendly fireworks that give off way too much smoke? 

I watched them all from a distance and it looked like the entire south hill was being smoked out!

Other than the fact it's overly crowded, I feel this 'entertainment' is a bit over-rated. 

All fireworks are smoky… The problem was the lack of wind. I’ve seen it happen before at huge fireworks displays like Alton Towers and it’s a shame when it does.

Smoke issues were due to the very light airs into the site - from the stone circle I could see across the back of the ones above the Park and they were clear as normal.

There seemed to be fewer fireworks in general this year. As a cost cutting measure it's one I fully understand and support as they're a huge expense for a very short effect but it was a noticeable loss.