Humblewell Active Platform

rubenz

I'm getting quite into yoga/meditation etc nowadays and noticed this area in the Park called Humblewell. Was there in 2019 apparently but don't remember it myself.

Wanted to see anyone's experience of attending any of these type of sessions and if there are any Yoga enjoyers or Chakra aligners amongst us.

I think it looks pretty interesting but always been a bit unsure of getting involved with these things!

Screenshot_20230530_134130.jpg

Edited by rubenz

I wondered where this stage was, never noticed it in the Park before.

I've done a laughter yoga in the healing fields before which was really good fun and gets those endorphins flowing. I'm keen to do one of the gong sound baths this year so might do that one. Trouble is, the park is one of the furthest points from CV East so don't think we'll be spending much time there this year with the kids little legs trying to keep up.

22 hours ago, rubenz said:

I'm getting quite into yoga/meditation etc nowadays and noticed this area in the Park called Humblewell. Was there in 2019 apparently but don't remember it myself.

Wanted to see anyone's experience of attending any of these type of sessions and if there are any Yoga enjoyers or Chakra aligners amongst us.

I think it looks pretty interesting but always been a bit unsure of getting involved with these things!

Screenshot_20230530_134130.jpg

Load of bollox imo but I know people who love it.. Its the ones that go because they want to be festival hippies for the summer... 

Got talking to someone who said they'd done the gong bath thing.  I guess it must have been 2019 but may have been last year (were they there then?)  They said they went in quite cynical but loved it.  I guess like most mindfulness it's about giving you something to focus on and immerse yourself in while your brain resets.

44 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Got talking to someone who said they'd done the gong bath thing.  I guess it must have been 2019 but may have been last year (were they there then?)  They said they went in quite cynical but loved it.  I guess like most mindfulness it's about giving you something to focus on and immerse yourself in while your brain resets.

Exactly that, cacao ceremonies are good for this as well so look out for one of those too if anyone is interested in this sort of thing. Usually a bell tent in the healing fields 😊