The Unofficial eFests Meet-up

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ah, I haven't seen you for decades and I was very worse for wear last time. Did notice a fella in a buggy but his  wasn't saying Neil 😊

That was prolly me.

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Glad that i plucked up the courage for the first time to stop and say hello! even if it was my daughter that forced me to come over from the Greenpeace field saying "you've missed the group photo... get over here.." Spoke with many lovely people.

Success in October will definitely see me coming back..

particular thanks to @Crazyfool01 for the persuasion to turn up. 

Great to meet you @BlueDazeiam sorry I was so drunk 🤣🤣🤣 it had been a long drinking day 👍

23 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Lovely to meet you and the (extended) family...I hope that you successfully recreated the15 year old photo.? and also that the boys loved AM and could prove an old fart wrong!

We did the picture! will upload both when on laptop, and they loved AM (we both know they are wrong though 😉)

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 11:33 PM, Neil said:

That was prolly me.

Apparently it was indeed. 

Even though it's likely been about fifteen years since I last saw you (most likely near the Mandela), I probably would have said hello 😉

I felt a tad shy with a large group where quite a few know each other and I don't - this was likely not helped by either G&T or smoking 

Edited by clarkete

4 hours ago, clarkete said:

Apparently it was indeed. 

Even though it's likely been about fifteen years since I last saw you (most likely near the Mandela), I probably would have said hello 😉

I felt a tad shy with a large group where quite a few know each other and I don't - this was likely not helped by either G&T or smoking 

i had a sticker on that said 'rich'. there was a 2nd sticker  that said 'c**t' 😛 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

i had a sticker on that said 'rich'. there was a 2nd sticker  that said 'c**t' 😛 

Aye, since the fest someone told me about the first one, at the time I wondered who that was, as I couldn't think of anyone called Rich, although of course there are a few of us oldies so didn't surprise me there would be another person in a scooter 😊

Well at least you didn't have to put up with me saying hello