How to tackle the FOMO?

Lakey91

We tend to be every other year having been every year for a bit..

It's hard, but I do find by Sunday I start enjoying the TV coverage rather than feeling I'm missing out, maybe because it's already nearly over.

Radiohead 2017 was the hardest watch at home - desperately wanted to be there, compounded by the fact the vast majority of our group were there watching. 

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Blimey. I struggle with huge amounts of FOMO when I'm AT Glastonbury.

Same, indeed unlike most here I rarely watch much if any iplayer, as it may make me regret my clash choices or I'll pine to be back again. 

Lord knows how I'll cope when it finally happens but I suspect that year is not far away. 

On 4/27/2023 at 7:03 PM, lobo said:

First year in a very long time I didn’t get tickets. Totally devastated of course. Shambala is my back up plan if I don’t manage to win tickets somehow. What did you think? Does it have some of that Glastonbury feel on a smaller scale? 

Kind of. It’s in a lovely setting, no really big name acts, fancy dress is embraced enthusiastically, lots of quirkiness, crowd is friendly, stuff goes on till early hours but not all night. More than its fair share of posh hippies/trustafarians - tend not to notice them as much at Glasto. All in all a thumbs up from me.