New address

Eatmyshortssss67

I think I know the answer but just want some confirmation from anyone who has done this because this is my first year at glasto so no prior experience !! 

Ive paid my deposit (goes without saying) but have since moved and changed address, when I pay off my balance in April, can I put in a new address (ie where I now live) for the tickets to be sent to? Or do they not give that option and your tickets have to be sent to where you’re registered? 

Thanks for any help!!!

9 hours ago, Eatmyshortssss67 said:

I think I know the answer but just want some confirmation from anyone who has done this because this is my first year at glasto so no prior experience !! 

Ive paid my deposit (goes without saying) but have since moved and changed address, when I pay off my balance in April, can I put in a new address (ie where I now live) for the tickets to be sent to? Or do they not give that option and your tickets have to be sent to where you’re registered? 

Thanks for any help!!!

You can update your address on your registration at anytime via this link on the GF website

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

17 hours ago, Eatmyshortssss67 said:

Thanks for any help!!!

You can definitely change it when paying off the balance as it’s effectively a new order with See that gets a new reference number. You can then still change it up until the refund deadline in May via See, possibly even later.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved house just before paying the balance for the 2017 festival, I updated the delivery address with see tickets - although my actual ticket had my old address on it, however, they put a white sticker label over the see through window with my new address on it.