Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Brilliant, thanks!

On 7/28/2023 at 2:19 PM, Cw91 said:

We paid about 10 to 12 each for 3 of us last year......the way back each night different story......expected though when your stumbling out of place. Just try not to get completely ripped off if your too drunk

This! Cost is 10-12 euro from where we were staying and one taxi tried to charge us €36 back. He got 12 off us and told to *******. Must have been a lot of that going on

6 hours ago, Sarahw2 said:

This! Cost is 10-12 euro from where we were staying and one taxi tried to charge us €36 back. He got 12 off us and told to *******. Must have been a lot of that going on

The OP said 10-12 EACH though implying that he paid 30-36 on the way out!

Did feel too high for such a short journey...

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

The OP said 10-12 EACH though implying that he paid 30-36 on the way out!

Did feel too high for such a short journey...

We stayed in La Cala but were definitely tried to be conned by driver. I've googled it and I don't  think it should be any more than 25 euro at night. Your probably better off getting the bus there and taxi back 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

My friends are looking for the tickets, what is reduced price? Do you think it can get cheaper on last minute days on ticketswap?

Yes, there's a good chance. Got a full festival ticket for EUR 65 last year a day before the festival

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

My friends are looking for the tickets, what is reduced price? Do you think it can get cheaper on last minute days on ticketswap?

The 90 euro ticket link still works. 

https://calamijas.seetickets.com/event/cala-mijas-festival-2023/cala-mijas/2403919?offercode=specuk23&utm_source=identity&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cala-mijas-offer-19-04-23&src=mk_etcala-mijas-offer-19-04-23

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DDave said:

Wow, you are lifesaver 😀

I guess they didnt sell enough tickets of these or why is it Still working?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, lukatej said:

Wow, you are lifesaver 😀

I guess they didnt sell enough tickets of these or why is it Still working?

It was limited to 200 tickets. I'm guessing the 200 didn't sell or they forgot to turn the offer off. It's an absolute steal of a price. 

54 minutes ago, DDave said:

It was limited to 200 tickets. I'm guessing the 200 didn't sell or they forgot to turn the offer off. It's an absolute steal of a price. 

I suspect the 'limited to 200 tickets' was marketing spin to create urgency but that they are happy to use it to shift as many tickets as possible.

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Let's be honest, they have no one that day who can reasonably replace her so the organisers must be panicing a bit!

That's what I thought. They would have to get someone over from Kalorama probably because no-one else is a headline act for that Saturday. 

Edited by Florence2010

6 minutes ago, Florence2010 said:

That's what I thought. They would have to get someone over from Kalorama probably because no-one else is a headline act for that Saturday. 

Prodigy have also cancelled a few festivals due to a back injury to Maxim. Can't see it being them.