Open'er Festival 2023

Rico_Pliskin

6 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I see offspring have no polish date. I've never been into that kind of pop punk. 

What's your thoughts? Would they look odd on Open'er lineup

No chance Open'er would book them 

1 minute ago, handrews said:

Do you think there's chance of Lewis Capaldi?

He's just had a gig in Warsaw and was at Krakow Live Festival last year (both gigs were organised by Alter Art, Open'er promoters). So I don't know if that's not too much already? 😛 But wouldn't rule him out yet.

42 minutes ago, mln said:

Maybe the only reason Lana was not announced for other festivals was the fact that she had kind of an “embargo” with Glasto. I guess now it’s going to come soon. Seems like a proper headliner. 

49 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Maybe the only reason Lana was not announced for other festivals was the fact that she had kind of an “embargo” with Glasto. I guess now it’s going to come soon. Seems like a proper headliner. 

Maybe we'll get something at 12:00pm...

Are we getting any announcements soon? Cause unless it’s Lana, I understand they might wait until the end of the month to announce her, but if it’s not her then I don’t understand the wait. There’s not going to be anything on this lineup that is not already at other festivals like Roskilde, Lolla, Mad Cool, Werchter. 

4 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

Are we getting any announcements soon? Cause unless it’s Lana, I understand they might wait until the end of the month to announce her, but if it’s not her then I don’t understand the wait. There’s not going to be anything on this lineup that is not already at other festivals like Roskilde, Lolla, Mad Cool, Werchter. 

That's just standard for Open'er, they're always the last to complete their line-up (it usually happens in June).

30 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

How many big names are missing tho? 1 headliner and a couple of sub headliners, plus other small names? 

5-6 names for Main Stage, 4 names for Tent Stage, 7 names for Alter Stage (more or less)