Campervan East Ticket pass not dispatched

Ms Mendip

We managed to get a campervan east pass in the resale but it hasn’t been dispatched yet. We live in our van and are heading off to Somerset this Friday. We have tried to contact See Tickets by email to get an update on delivery but not had a reply. Is anyone else still waiting for their campervan pass? Can anyone advise the best way of getting in touch with See Ticket? 

1 hour ago, Ms Mendip said:

We managed to get a campervan east pass in the resale but it hasn’t been dispatched yet. We live in our van and are heading off to Somerset this Friday. We have tried to contact See Tickets by email to get an update on delivery but not had a reply. Is anyone else still waiting for their campervan pass? Can anyone advise the best way of getting in touch with See Ticket? 

I’m in the same situation. I contacted seetickets earlier and got the generic response of 

We are writing regarding your order for CAMPERVAN / CARAVAN TICKETS 
at Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset on 22nd - 26th June 2022. 

Your ticket(s) are now in stock and are currently being prepared to be 
printed and then despatched to you. Once despatched we will notify you via 
email. 

Tickets are generally sent anytime up to the week of the event. If for 
any reason you do not receive your tickets 3 days prior to the event date 
then please get back in touch with us. 

So regarding the generic email response, does that mean 3 days before the start of the festival or 3 days before the gates open on Wednesday???

I’m getting very worried, I’ve emailed 3 times now with no response over the past week.

We were hoping to leave by Tuesday. If it doesn’t arrive by Tuesday can this be sorted at the gate with the confirmation email?

10 hours ago, SecretFish said:

I’m in the same situation. I contacted seetickets earlier and got the generic response of 

We are writing regarding your order for CAMPERVAN / CARAVAN TICKETS 
at Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset on 22nd - 26th June 2022. 

Your ticket(s) are now in stock and are currently being prepared to be 
printed and then despatched to you. Once despatched we will notify you via 
email. 

Tickets are generally sent anytime up to the week of the event. If for 
any reason you do not receive your tickets 3 days prior to the event date 
then please get back in touch with us. 

We have had the same reply. Let’s hope today brings better news on dispatch. We are setting off on Friday 🙁

48 minutes ago, scott1977 said:

So regarding the generic email response, does that mean 3 days before the start of the festival or 3 days before the gates open on Wednesday???

I’m getting very worried, I’ve emailed 3 times now with no response over the past week.

We were hoping to leave by Tuesday. If it doesn’t arrive by Tuesday can this be sorted at the gate with the confirmation email?

I’d like to know this myself! Sounds like there a lot of people in a similar situation which is oddly reassuring. Let’s hope they send them out today, arriving tomorrow and we can relax 

13 hours ago, Ms Mendip said:

Email confirming dispatched arrived in my inbox. Now time to relax and do some final packing. See you on the fields 🙂

Now you know your ticket is coming, I can ask my burning question!!

Have you been living in your van and done Glastonbury before? I love being at festivals in my van but I don't live in it. What's it like doing Glastonbury in your actual home? I'm so jealous!