The Who?

Snerrick

10 hours ago, fred quimby said:

It certainly is. Sadly have a sold out Gig in March there

I've mixed experiences of it. If I can get there early enough and get a decent spot it's absolutely fine. I'm not one for going to and from the bar during a show so the steps/sea of people don't bother me. However, having been late arriving to stuff and stuck at the back I can see how bad it can be. What other venues hold the same amount of people, other than the currently out of action Colston Hall?

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:18 PM, Dark Star said:

I've mixed experiences of it. If I can get there early enough and get a decent spot it's absolutely fine. I'm not one for going to and from the bar during a show so the steps/sea of people don't bother me. However, having been late arriving to stuff and stuck at the back I can see how bad it can be. What other venues hold the same amount of people, other than the currently out of action Colston Hall?

SWX is 1100 so 500 short

Marble factory can hold up to 5000 but not sure that is for bands

SWX isn't bad but the sound can be bad at times. As you say the 02 for sold out gigs you just have to get there early and wait

On 2/20/2020 at 4:50 PM, Chazwozza said:

Are you thinking of these guys?

The Hu is a Mongolian rock band formed in 2016. With traditional Mongolian instrumentation, including the Morin khuur, and Mongolian throat singing, the band calls their style of music "hunnu rock", hu being a Mongolian root word for "human".Wikipedia

Their song on the new Star Wars game was class