Camper Van Ticket Resale

wilby-wilbert

Good afternoon everyone. I just had a couple of questions on camper van tickets and their resale. I did do a bit of research but couldn't find all the answers I was after.

Do the camper van tickets still go on sale immediately after the general admission resale? I'd guess that numbers would be extremely limited and thus the chances of getting one are likely to be pretty slim? Do you get to choose which camper van field you are in? We will have 2 small children and a baby with us I reckon so would be nice to not have a massive walk. 

17 minutes ago, wilby-wilbert said:

Thank you kindly Sir, that sounds promising!. Do you know if these are normally announced in advance of the resales or do they just sort of pop up out of the blue?

they pop out of the blue, apart from the one after the main ticket resale.

Last year they got flagged up on here, and you didn't have to be super-quick to get them (at least, not every time). A friend of mine got one on 20th May, and the tickets were on sale for at least a couple of hours then.

Just now, eFestivals said:

they pop out of the blue, apart from the one after the main ticket resale.

Last year they got flagged up on here, and you didn't have to be super-quick to get them (at least, not every time). A friend of mine got one on 20th May, and the tickets were on sale for at least a couple of hours then.

Thanks for both the swift responses and for saying all of the right things you sweet talker you!

19 hours ago, wilby-wilbert said:

Do you get to choose which camper van field you are in? We will have 2 small children and a baby with us I reckon so would be nice to not have a massive walk. 

There is no field choice unless you have specific medical needs and book one of those pitches before arrival. 

13 hours ago, Debz007 said:

I sooooo want a camper ticket!!!

is there any way of being alerted when they go on sale??

gutted I missed them

You can subscribe to a page change  tracker for alerts. There is one on here: link normally found on resale thread. Others are available.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Lycra said:

You can subscribe to a page change  tracker for alerts. There is one on here: link normally found on resale thread. Others are available.

Can you help me out with a page tracker?  I've searched the resale thread and couldn't find it.  I've got three kids including a 1 year old with me so really want to take my caravan!

7 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

Can you help me out with a page tracker?  I've searched the resale thread and couldn't find it.  I've got three kids including a 1 year old with me so really want to take my caravan!

@eFestivals will be able to help here ... its currently undergoing maintenance but should be up and running again soon 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, wilby-wilbert said:

Good afternoon everyone. I just had a couple of questions on camper van tickets and their resale. I did do a bit of research but couldn't find all the answers I was after.

Do the camper van tickets still go on sale immediately after the general admission resale? I'd guess that numbers would be extremely limited and thus the chances of getting one are likely to be pretty slim? Do you get to choose which camper van field you are in? We will have 2 small children and a baby with us I reckon so would be nice to not have a massive walk. 

Be quick, Bath & West Showground currently available! https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/campervan-caravan-tickets/worthy-farm/1470000?fbclid=IwAR0bVaPBdRETPG6kNzdRcmZbswkduVv3Li6-Bh5E_YOso_tLeHUNNATvb4o :)

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Like 1

LEGEND!! I would much prefer campervan east but i just got one of these anyway. Cancellable up until May so will still keep an eye out for campervan east. Much appreciated! 

58 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilby-wilbert said:

LEGEND!! I would much prefer campervan east but i just got one of these anyway. Cancellable up until May so will still keep an eye out for campervan east. Much appreciated! 

Fingers crossed for you in getting an East one, but at least you have a back up! 

14 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

oops, didn't see someone had already posted it!

12 hours ago, RyanForThewin said:

Only in the Bath and West Showground! I was there last year, didn't mind the shuttle bus trip in and out everyday in exchange for a proper toilets and showers without massive wait times!

Proper motorhomes have toilets and showers anyway so I don’t get the appeal of bath and west. Cv east is far enough away but having to get a bus twice a day is silly.