Turning up after 9:30

ben_g

16 minutes ago, ben_g said:

My flights been cancelled and I've had to book to later this evening. Now I'm gonna be getting to boom at around, is there any chance of my still getting in? Are there people at the gate still who might let me in?

Best check the website

https://www.boomfestival.org

No doubt Portuguese festivals are more lenient than British ones in terms of access.

3 hours ago, Ben_poloisto said:

Same problem for us. We had to book an hotel in Winchester on Thursday night as we won'r make it to the Fait before 10pm :(

hope that they will let you in. I'm quite amazed with this timing to be honnest

Ye thats so rough, I'm on a very tight budget so I'm trying to avoid a hotel at all costs.

Yes its not too convenient I'm just hoping a lot of people will turn up near to the closing time so they cant shut the gates due to the large queue.

2 minutes ago, ben_g said:

Ye thats so rough, I'm on a very tight budget so I'm trying to avoid a hotel at all costs.

Yes its not too convenient I'm just hoping a lot of people will turn up near to the closing time so they cant shut the gates due to the large queue.

I think that's the only hope you have to be honest.  A couple of years ago, they were still letting people in past this time but there were long delays getting in that year.

Capture.JPG

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ben_g said:

Allready did, says nothin about coming after the gates close

Like I said, festivals in Portugal are likely much more lax, wouldn't be surprised if you could come and go as you please.

There is a festival here in the U.K though called Boomtown, and they are very strict on gate times. Barely worth even chancing it trying to get in after the curfew, they WILL make you wait in the car park until the morning.

• Upvote 1