Age restrictions

Isaac LK

2 hours ago, Isaac LK said:

Is there anywhere you cannot go at glastonbury if you are under 18 (i am 17)?

Oh, you are in for such a treat!  God I wish I was going to Glastonbury aged 17 again!!!

But in answer to your question, you will pretty much have a free run on the place.  You won't be able to get served from the bars unless you look significantly older than you are, but you will be fine drinking your own drinks if that's what you are into*

* I would like to say that I am not condoning underage drinking... but that would be bullshit - it is brilliant!!

Yeah i went first in 2013 but only for the sunday and can't really remember. Been the previous two years though and its my favourite place on earth i think haha! Aren't there clubs in block 9 south-east end that you have to be over 18 for?

1 hour ago, Isaac LK said:

Yeah i went first in 2013 but only for the sunday and can't really remember. Been the previous two years though and its my favourite place on earth i think haha! Aren't there clubs in block 9 south-east end that you have to be over 18 for?

Just NYC downlow, aside from that I can't think of anywhere else!

I wish I was 17 and going for the first time again! I don't think there's anywhere you can't go, but it's a long time (20 years) since I was 17 and the festival is a lot bigger these days. As for the bars, I'm happy to be a bad influence on younger people and go to the bar for them, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just make friends with people who look old enough to get served.