Graspop 2019

Tuggster

3 hours ago, Axl's Pants said:

When do you think this will be announced? We have had no announcements today

Rock Werchter announced today. Maybe Graspop tomorrow, Rock Werchter on Friday (and ticket sales start) and then Graspop on saturday (and ticket sales starts) .....that's my guess, it's as good as any :)

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Isn't this waaay weaker than usual? Even assuming Kiss' gonna be there 

Assuming Within Temptation is a Main Stage 2 headliner (they played before Faith no More on Main Stage 2 in 2015) we're still missing 2 MS1 and 2 MS2 headliners......hoping for KISS and Manowar for MS1 :D 

• Upvote 1

Kiss is confirmed, they had their 2019 poster up and their band page is missing. Other 2 ms1 headliners are slipknot and def leppard (like download uk poster). Ms2 has within t, sabaton and lynyrd/whitesnake. King diamond, in flames and probably disturbed will close the nights

Edited by cristyflorin

52 minutes ago, cristyflorin said:

Kiss is confirmed, they had their 2019 poster up and their band page is missing. Other 2 ms1 headliners are slipknot and def leppard (like download uk poster). Ms2 has within t, sabaton and lynyrd/whitesnake. King diamond, in flames and probably disturbed will close the nights

If Def Leppard are MS1 headliner, why weren't they announced as such? Would you announce your headliner in a batch of names? Last time they played GMM they played third down, before Whitesnake and Judas Priest....

I know about the band page error, but as long as Graspop has not announced a band, they're not confirmed.....

12 hours ago, Gossard said:

If Def Leppard are MS1 headliner, why weren't they announced as such? Would you announce your headliner in a batch of names? Last time they played GMM they played third down, before Whitesnake and Judas Priest....

I know about the band page error, but as long as Graspop has not announced a band, they're not confirmed.....

Taken from the DP website: "DEF LEPPARD TO HEADLINE GRASPOP METAL MEETING"

If they headline Download UK, they wont play 3rd here. I assume we will see them high up on the first actual poster. Whitesnake leaked on their site day tickets to go on sale Nov 1st, next Thu, so we will see a clear day split by then.

14 hours ago, cristyflorin said:

Taken from the DP website: "DEF LEPPARD TO HEADLINE GRASPOP METAL MEETING"

If they headline Download UK, they wont play 3rd here. I assume we will see them high up on the first actual poster. Whitesnake leaked on their site day tickets to go on sale Nov 1st, next Thu, so we will see a clear day split by then.

It also says that they're playing at 8pm ;)

Screenshot 2018-10-27 at 09.01.46.png

• 1 month later...