Aerodrome Festival 2018, Prague

gregory

Anyone going to this? Kind of a weird concept, 2 main stages with no overlap; an indie/rock/pop/rap stage and then a metal/heavy/hardcore stage.

Thursday 28.6 
Stage 1: Wiz Khalifa, MØ, Glass Animals, PVRIS, Tommy Cash, Celeste Buckingham
Stage 2: Parkway Drive, Bullet For My Valentine, Underøath, Thy Art Is Murder, Crossfaith

Friday, 29.6.:
Stage 1: Lana Del Rey, CHVRCHES, Portugal. The Man, Milky Chance, X Ambassadors, Ofenbach
Stage 2: Stone Sour, You Me At Six, Silverstein, Being As An Ocean

Saturday, 30.6.:
Stage 1: Macklemore, Nine Inch Nails, The Kills, Kodaline, Nothing But Thieves, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
Stage 2: Limp Bizkit, Hollywood Undead, Body Count feat. Ice-T, Skindred, Eskimo Callboy

https://aerodrome.cz/ 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mln said:

Seriously? Open'er, or even Colours of Ostrava in Czech Republic, are unquestionably better.

Opener disappoints once again, and Ostrava is much weaker this year. But, that's just my opinion ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, pete76 said:

Opener disappoints once again, and Ostrava is much weaker this year. But, that's just my opinion ?

Yeah, I know it's always subjective. Open'er disappoints when it comes to the number of artists, but headliners and the second line are really strong this year. Anyway, it's good that there are so many different line-ups to choose from :)

• 2 weeks later...